How to get aniMate2 working?

Home Page Forums General Chat How to get aniMate2 working?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mystic Fortune
    Participant

My version of DAZ Studio (4.10) still has aniMate Lite installed. I've tried installing the aniMate2 that's available here, but it fails to install saying it cannot locate the proper directory. I suppose I could be trying to install it incorrectly...

Any help would be appreciated!

SonyTony
    Participant

Hi, from what i can remember it installed ok for me. Also found this bit of info,

"DAZ Studio 4 Install & Activation Instructions: The aniMate2 plug-in is included with the DAZ Studio 4 installer and is installed automatically, but is not activated until you enter a valid serial number for it.

To activate aniMate2 in DAZ Studio 4, go to the "Help" menu and select "About Installed Plugins". Next, find the entry for aniMate2 and click to select, then type or paste in your serial code into the Serial Number field. Finally, click on the "Accept" button to finish registration. The aniMate2 serial code will be listed in your "Serial Numbers" section of your [www.daz3d.com] account after you order this product."

From the Daz site.
    Tony

EvilMonkey
    Participant

So the plugin doesn't work without a serial number? Seems about right.

Mystic Fortune
    Participant

If find it incredibly odd that @tomsk would upload a DAZ product (as recently as last month) knowing that it requires a Serial Code to activate. I'm certainly not going to be dropping $50 on aniMate2, so I guess this is a bust.

Tomsk
    Participant

Hey guys!

You should have tagged me sooner so I could look into this for you 🙂

Allow me to apologize for making a post that required a serial, and not including one.
    This particular post was a request and I sourced it from the web, unfortunately upon checking the files again it does not appear to contain the required serial.

I have killed the post, and I invite anyone who purchased it to comment on this post and I will happily refund their points.

I will endeavour to be more vigilant in future!

Regards, Tomsk.

Eggy Toast
    Participant

Can you refund me tomsk? I bought this last week and couldn't get it to work, made me crazy haha. Thanks!

Tucker
    Participant

AniMate2 comes with DAZ Studio3D. All you need is the serial code to activate it. To protect everyone I will not post any serial code. Also to protect any working code that might be found by searching in Google for "Kooroe hers the serial" from being blacklisted, I won't post a link either.

If this remains a problem, you can PM me.

silverboaX
    Participant

Yeah pretty sure I have a serial sitting around too, though I've never tried it coz animating in DAZ seems kinda silly to me 😀

The one that was totally not linked above works fine though 😉

EvilMonkey
    Participant

I'll just say that from my investigation if you enter a serial into Daz that has been disabled or is just invalid you will lose all Animate functionality from Daz. That's the Lite version you already had and anything else according to forum posts I've seen.

coolcat
    Participant

I think u get animate 2 when u first get DAZ but just for a trial period then after so long u just have animate light unless u buy animate 2

silverboaX
    Participant

@coolcat - Yup that's correct.

I dropped in cryptic clowns serial yesterday to test and it worked fine for me to reactivate animate2

Mystic Fortune
    Participant

I too used that thing that Cryptic Clown mentioned. All is good now. Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like