How to add point amount for post on the site.

Home Page Forums General Chat How to add point amount for post on the site.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mel1966
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I am attempting to post on the site but I am a bit confused on hold put in the points per item with each post. Can someone help me?

Frank21
    Participant

That's done automatically. Items cost 50 pts for the buyer, sharer get 25 pts from each "sale".
    For non-standard items some people ask for more points, but that's very rare. I don't know how to put a higher price in on the submit page.

Amber
    Participant

For regular blog posts (Submit Post > Add Post) it is as Frank21 mentioned, but you can set your price for custom content (Submit Post > Add Original Content)
    Add Post is for commercially available products, like from the Daz store or Rendo, etc. Custom content is never that, it is only for content that is created or crafted by the poster.

PerfectZer0
    Participant

Ok so when we have the missing link\links to multi part set then how do we get points per part? Is it a creation if I Say combine the Batch, then head into Photoshop and "Create" the snazzy Title Card?

The SNAZZY Image ;)

Dimer
    Participant

You can't. You get points per post, no matter how many things are in the download.

Original content is stuff you make from scratch

Amber
    Participant

Fanmade Bundles don't count either. In fact, unless it's rare or lost collections, or the odd freebie that goes with a paid item, you really shouldn't bundle items that were offered individually. Likewise, it's bad form to break up bundles, especially for point-whoring.
    Sometimes it can't be avoided, some of the individual items show up in the blog before the whole bundle that they (also) belong to appears. That's the only time you'll see both coexisting in the blog.

A whole Pro Bundle? 50 points.
    A single hat? 50 points.
    A tablecloth you modeled and textured yourself? 200 points if you feel like it.
    Maybe 500 if it's exceptionally cool. 🙂

Dimer
    Participant

Eh, agree to disagree. I appreciate when folks put texture packs with the item and I do it regularly, especially the Daz ones. It's less points for me, but who cares? It's stupid that they sell clothes with one or two textures and then sell five textures for the same price as the clothes (more understandable when the clothes and the textures aren't done by the same people)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like