Batmans Villains Contest

Home Page › Forums › Art Competition › Batmans Villains Contest

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1789701
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    My fav villianCat Woman Cat Woman 🙂

    #1789763
    WonderTweek
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    i like harley but i like catwoman more lol

    #1789898
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Ivy is an Egg-traordinary example of a villainess.
    I am the perfect Egg-xample of a villain.

    https://mega.nz/file/LTZGAIKQ#TJRCC0ijbim2TTDdV53coovmEbbcg4uZ2UjpgpTTfZM

    #1790113
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    What an egg-cellant render @D0gg0d, and I'm not yolking about that.
    I'm sure you would know Edith Massey and Pink Pink Flamingos so....

    PF

    #1790118
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Thanks. Interesting choice since I just finished watching a Divine documentary a few days ago. I own the movie on DVD. There was a time I scoured the internet looking for weird stuff. I liked Vincent Price in almost everything. Kinda like Christopher Walken. @Frank22

    #1790134
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I've got quite a few old films with Vincent Price before he got typecast in horror movies. He was quite good in Laura and a disgusting character in The Long Night. Price gloating to Joe (Glenn Ford) about how simple it was to seduce (rape) his girlfriend was jaw-dropping.... poor Joe.
    Dana Andrews gave the smug bastard a beauty in Laura.

    vp

    #1790400
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Unfortunately, I haven't seen either. I rarely get into B&W movies. Believe me, I've tried. I'll see if they are somewhere I can DL them since both seem to have good reviews. @Frank22

    Searching for obscure Batman villains, I came across one I thought was interesting. Would have liked to add a bit more blood but, it turned out ok.
    Not posting a visible picture since it may be considered gore.

    Cornelius Stirk
    https://mega.nz/file/XaozCY5K#X-brHuzB3IPwzWa8tKou6V9LvW8d80PVXxpgQ9lTB8w

    #1790425
    oro70233
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I was able to make it before the deadline. This time I was able to polish every element. This is my approach to Catwoman. As of today, my favorite "villian" is probably Poison Ivy - most notably for her appearances in BTAS and Animated 'Harley Quinn'. But I really wanted to create this catwoman-burglary scene.

    I was very happy when @Madmungo announced this competition. I thought to myself. Yes, I've been waiting for this. I'm in the right place among a creative community. And I was right

    It's very nice to see someone remembers about rare characters such as Baby Doll

    my_submission

    #1790469
    Legolas18
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 7

    Let me have a try at Harley Quinn...

    #1790544
    SpliffHammer
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Catwoman

    Catwoman / Selina Kyle (Based on my favourite Selina of all time Camren Bicondova)

    #1790823
    Madmungo
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Wow.

    What great entries and thanks for making it SO hard for me to judge..*grins*

    I will announce the winners in due course, but I would like to thank Enjoyify for boosting the Prize pool once again... thank you.

    I would also like to thank each of you that entered, for taking the time and effort to create a peice of art.

    now back to the headache of judging.....

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like