Hey I installed daz to blender but it is not showing

Home Page Forums General Chat Hey I installed daz to blender but it is not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JamesRodrick@
    Participant

I installed daz to blender bridge but in menu script option is not visible and neither in blender addon list please help me

The King
    Participant

You would be better off using diffeomorphic.blogspot.com.
    It has many features daz to blender does not.

Also, check this out

Daz to Blender: Step by Step Tutorial [2022]

and this for the daz to blender.

Daz to Blender Bridge Tutorial [2022]

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

Bro what I am saying is i don't find any scrip option to use daz to blender I just wanted to create what ever I want in daz and then render it in blender because daz is giving me bad quality of render look what I am saying that script option should be there after help so that I can use this but there is no option for it even in file >send to > there is there are two options but not blender
    script option is not visible

Amber
    Participant

@jamesrodrick - Earlier today I went and looked at my installation, indeed the python files were in the Blender directories, but the scripts were missing from Daz library for some unknown reason! So I doubt you're going crazy, or did anything wrong... but anyway, what I did was uninstalled it, and let DIM detect it as downloadable again. Downloaded it, re-installed it, and everything was where it belonged.

Open DIM, in the search filter type "Blender", and go to the Installed tab. You should see the Daz to Blender plugin there. Right-click it, and select Show Installed Files...
    Any files in blue and have a link under them, are on your drive. Any that are in black are supposed to be there, but are missing (and of course they won't have links).

If the script files are black, re-install a fresh downloaded copy. If all files are present (blue), time to explore other causes. Not likely though, since if a file is in a mapped location, Daz is kinda "forced" to display it.

<edit> Oh by the way, it's so obvious to me, I forgot to mention it -
    you won't find the scripts in the Content browser, you find them in the menu up top:
    Scripts > Bridges > Blender > and here you'll see the 3 scripts.

gangsterhotline
    Participant

My first post!! :0

Hey Amber I appreciate your detailed solutions to this issue! I am also having the same issue with the plugin both not showing in Blender and also not showing up after trying to manually install it in Blender. This happens with plugins sometimes that become outdated after Blender moves to a new stable version, as it just did to 3.2. I wonder if this might be a incompatibility that needs to be addressed. Either way I'm going to poke at it more.

Thanks again!

Hodor
    Participant

Try this: In DAZ go to Window->Workspace->Update and Merge Menus.

If first time installing the plugin, restart DAZ

As for Blender, the addon is not moved automatically when you install new Blender version.
    Either copy the script from AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\BLENDER_VERSION to whatever blender version you are using 3.2 for instance, or delete and re-install it via DAZ Central

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like