Heroes in a half shell

Home Page Forums Art Showcase Heroes in a half shell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mystic Fortune
    Participant

Started working on this guy the other night. The base model is Genesis 3 Male with Joe Quick's Turtle Power for G3M. Elbow and Knee pads are from Joe's earlier TrtlPWR set for Genesis. bandages are from M4 Bandages by Evilinnocence. The mask, belt harness and weapons are extracted from FoRender's TMNT LEO.

The mask was extracted from the TMNT LEO model, deformed to fit my Leo's head and then simply parented, it also retains the separate bones for the tails for independent posing. The belt harness was also extracted, but due to its positioning it required a lot more deforming to fit the turtles shell. Unfortunately, since I've learned shit-all about rigging, I've simply parented it to his upper abdomen, which really limits his upper body movement.

Planning to do all four Turtles. Which means I'll have to extract the other belt harnesses from the FoRender models. Luckily won't have to do the masks, since a simple color swap will be sufficient.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

I really like this and I'm surprised no one added any weapons or accessories for the Turtle Power figure over on ShareCG. I'm clueless at rigging but that belt/harness looks pretty good currently.

Mystic Fortune
    Participant

Joe Quick mentioned that he was working on the obviously accessories, most likely the weapons, belts and masks, but he hasn't gotten to it yet.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

I looked at the forender Leo pictures and there is no reason on the figure for the shoulder strap to be like that. Someone really needs to make something that fits well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like