October Contest ::: Halloween 2020 : Whats a Witch without her Brew

Home Page Forums Art Competition October Contest ::: Halloween 2020 : Whats a Witch without her Brew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

What do you imagine when you picture that old witch and her foul evil brew? Lets see it in a Zone style, October contest! You must include the two following items, a witch and a cauldron. Can't wait to see everyones entries!!! Have Fun, Good Luck.

Starting of with 7k point pot.
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    Details:
    Deadline: Novbember 1, 2020
    Renders should be minimum 1920×1080 resolution
    Entries without pictures may and will most likely be overlooked.

~ I’ll start the prize pool 7,000 points

Want to up the ante? Donate more points, more points will mean more award places
    (If you’re interested in becoming a competition sponsor, just PM me).
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    Competition Guidelines! – Please read before you enter the competition!
    1 ~ EVERYONE IS INCLUDED! Enter up to two (2) times if you like!!! But only your top voted entry will only qualify for prizes.
    2 ~ Renders look better when big! Entries should be a minimum 1920×1080. If there are limitations on your hardware, just note it in your entry, this is a suggestion, more than a rule. Don’t want to discourage anyone from entering with lower end hardware.
    3 ~ The Competition will run for a while, and the closing date is EDT 11:59 pm Nov 1, 2020.
    4 ~ Entries submitted after this time will not qualify for entry. (unless there is some good bribing or begging)
    5 ~ Voting will open a few days after completion. (GOOGLE VOTING THIS TIME)
    6 ~ Give your finished work a title! (And maybe a quote?)
    7 ~ If your post is NSFW, post censored version of your image (blur, sticker over censors or something) and include a link to NSFW material instead of an image below your post. (I may have missed entries before w/o images that weren’t even NSFW, but were just links) **
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    *Art submitted to the competition MUST NOT contain any of the following subjects:
    ~ Gore, Peril, Hate Themes, Sexual Nudity Themes, Inappropriate use of minors, whether or not the state age is above 18, characters in risqué situations MUST appear over the age 18.
    **Although art submitted to the competition containing ‘Artistic’ nudity is permissible, it is requested that once you have your ‘imgur‘ link for your image, don’t post the image, just a clickable link using the link button. But don’t rely on ‘sex sells’.
    Images which do not comply to these guidelines will not be entered into the competition and will dropped in to a nether portal.
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

JoJo
    Participant

The closing date is EDT 11:59 pm Sep 13, 2020?

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

**Corrected**

FreeMoebius2000
    Participant

Haensel and Gretel: The End Of The Dark Witch
    Imgur
    Haensel and Gretel: The End Of The Dark Witch

genericoffset
    Participant

Trick or Treat

genericoffset
    Participant

I'll add 1000 pts to the prize pool. Forum competitions used to be a lot of fun with 20+ entries per competition. I hope we can get back to it!

SpliffHammer
    Participant

Sabrina - Bubble Bubble Teenage Trouble

Stiles Girl
    Participant

Its been a while since I entered a contest, but here Witch of the woods

TM37
    Participant

Can I tempt you with one of these 🙂

Check out my apples dearie

Check Out My Apples Dearie

SpliffHammer
    Participant

Isla Dawn - Glitter brew

Ivo
    Participant

Awakening
    Awakening

ADAM
    Participant
    amberleaf
    Participant

Witches Fire Dance

witches fire dance

MikeyMur
    Participant
    genericoffset
    Participant

Keep em coming, these are all great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like