Greebles Generator...

Home Page Forums General Chat Greebles Generator...

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Abad
    Participant

DONT download this. The plugin (the dll instaler, a exe..), is missing. 😛

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

I tested that thing and you were right. There is something missing. Thanks for pointing that out. I have asked Monk to delete this asset.

Amber
    Participant

I happen to have both the Windows and Mac plugin (abGreebles.dll / libabGreeblesGenerator.dylib)

BUT... it needs a valid serial. As if I don't have enough side projects in my way, I suppose I should look under the hood and see if I can patch it to take a developer serial or some other input (or none at all lol)

But if there's a serial out there, I have the full set.

I also have the Windows installer exe but it's not behaving, or more accurately, it's behaving as Daz install exe's usually behave, which is not to install to the proper place. I have no idea where it's putting the plugin, but it sure isn't the Studio plugins folder.

Abad
    Participant

Well. The version whit the exe is in SkyBack site, but no serial. The dlll is named abGreebles.dll and a folder for a simple png... This (unziped, of course...) in plugin folder of your Daz.exe path..
    BUT NO SERIAL...(At least..) 🙂
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/hp3nabixu52pqjc/ABGreebles.zip/file

ADAM
    Participant

If this gets fixed I'm in

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

Yes would be nice, then I can finally create my own Toilet brush.

Bebe Rebozo
    Participant

The one posted today (3/5/2024) has a list of serials - grab the file mentioned above frommedia fire that contains the dll. Install the version from today, and then copy the files from the mediafire ost into your plugins folder in your DAZ Studio program folder. Its should show up in your installed plugins menu, pick a serial number and away you go. I have tested it under Studio 4.16 and it seems to work as it says..

Bebe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like