GeoShells Help or Advice

Home Page Forums General Chat GeoShells Help or Advice

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SinisterSh0t
    Participant

Hi there,

Lately I've become experimenting with Daz Studio, trying to learn as much as I can about it.

I've been messing with various characters, whilst experimenting on the G8F Template Model before applying to any of the characters I have.

Right now i'm having a little issue,
    I've got the Futalicious "Full Monty" Package attached to my Character however, whenever I use "Aeon Soul" Dirt Skin Effects 2 on my characters skin, it slightly breaks at the crotch.

I figured perhaps a Geoshell might resolve the issue, as it would act as a second skin thus not interfere with Futalicious. I applied one, set up Iray to it and added the dirt effects to the shell, but the effects do not show up on the body at all now.

I'm not sure how to get it to work.
    Anybody have any ideas how I might Resolve this?

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/c6kPRSbR
    [Both Packs work fine Separately, just when together on the Same Character it breaks slightly.]

Pharrell Williams
    Participant

The dirt skin effect is a geo shell itself. You need to fix that white crotch problem on the dirt geo shell. Look for the surface tab of the geoshell and find the futa surface. I don't know if aeonsoul dirt shell uses the basic uber or the newer pbr shader, but you need to apply the correct one. After that copy the torso surface and paste it to the futa surface.

Frank21
    Participant

There is a script that automatically makes the geoshell crotch area invisible. I'll dig it up if you want it. It's for G8F and probably won't work with G9.

SinisterSh0t
    Participant

I'd appreciate that, thank you.

SinisterSh0t
    Participant

I'll try to see if I can do that.

I haven't been using Daz for long so I'm still learning.

I kinda wish there was a layering function, like in Photoshop. So I could place the skin and Dirt Effect ontop of the Crotch Section of the Futalicious Pack just by re-ordering the stack.

By yeah, i'll give it a go. Thanks Pharrell.

Frank21
    Participant

I had a look through my stuff for the script but can't find it because I don't remember what it was called. It was a free 3feetwolf script made for fixing NVG8 with geoshells.

EDIT - It could be this but I don't have DS on this PC so I can't check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like