Genesis 8 Male Eye Problem

Home Page Forums General Chat Genesis 8 Male Eye Problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Legolas18
    Participant

I'm having a problem with the Genesis 8 male (base or otherwise) left eye's pupil.

I know it' most probably a character morph doing this (under "used morphs", even with "hidden morphs" enabled, nothing appears, and I have also re-installed the Genesis 8 essentials), but since I have a large number of character installed, maybe someone had already encountered the problem before.

Thank a lot for helping.

s

Jozef
    Participant

@Legolas18

Maybe Maybe this helps.

The easy way

Start Daz.

Load the Genesis 8 Base Figure.

Go to your Parameters Tab (may want to check the Shaping Tab later as well) and select “Currently Used”. This should display the offending morphs.

For those unwanted morphs click the “Gear Cog” on the upper right of the “Morph Dial” and select “Parameter Settings”

In the lower half of the next menu box theres a “Default” setting. Change it to ” 0 ” (zero) and click “Accept”.

To save this, you’ll need to go to the Menu, File, Save As, Support Asset, “Save Modified Assets”

You should get a message box saying G8 and those morphs will be permently modified, Click “Accept”.

Next time you load G8 it should be all good zero’d out.

Orbitinglive
    Participant

Thank you both for this, I just started realizing this was happening to me as well and this was exactly what was causing it. Thank you for the quick fix, it's much appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like