Genesis 8.1 and Dicktator, Futalicious, Breastcular, etc tips

Home Page Forums General Chat Genesis 8.1 and Dicktator, Futalicious, Breastcular, etc tips

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Weebz
    Participant

If you have Dicktator, Futalicious, Breastcular, XXY, XX, and others, you know that the creator of this hasn't released an update yet for Genesis 8.1. It needs to be updated so the Copy Material script correctly finds the materials from Genesis 8.1. Also, it checks the name of the product to see if it contains "Genesis8Male" for example.

First problem
    The Material_Copy script prompts to select a Genesis8Male (or Genesis8Female).

The script is checking to see if the node name attribute is "Genesis8Male" or "Genesis8Female".

Solution: Change the name of the Genesis 8.1 model (not the Label) to "Genesis8Male". Same thing for female, change it to "Genesis8Female".

If you don't know how to change the name of it, select the Genesis 8.1 model, go to Edit -> Figure (or Object doesn't really matter) -> Scene Identification, change the Name textbox to the appropriate name ("Genesis8Male" or "Genesis8Female")

Second problem
    The Material_Copy script doesn't copy some or all of the textures.
    The script is looking for the "Torso" surface. For Genesis 8.1, it has been renamed to "Body". You need to change the surface name to "Body".

Solution: Select the Geometry Editor tool, select the Genesis 8.1 model, open the Tool Settings pane, scroll down to Surfaces and double click on "Body" and change it to "Torso".

Run the script again and the surfaces will be copied.

You're welcome.

Frank21
    Participant

Great advise Weebz. I'm a bit worried that I might break something by changing the name of the base Genesis 8.1 model. Would that affect applying 8.1 specific shaders/materials and clothes, if they ever get around to selling 8.1 specific clothing. Apparently 8.1 clothing won't be backwards compatible.

Soeperman
    Participant

Dicktator, Futalicious has been updated, here on the forum at the free section i shared the new files that included the new scripts and shell for both, you still need the original versions just to update them, as for Breastcular they are re building them as there was a problem with the victoria 8.1 haven't heard something yet of this.
    but those two they work with the 8.1 versions of genesis

Weebz
    Participant

@frank22

You can just rename the Genesis 8.1 model after you're done with the script.

@soeperman

Really, where?

Soeperman
    Participant

they where posted in the free resource of this forum. i think they are now some where on the 3rd or 5th page.. or search for dictator, golden place or Futalicious

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like