General Freebie Links.

General Freebie Links.

Home Page Forums Free Resources General Freebie Links.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dick Egerbert Dick Egerbert 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Tomsk

Tomsk

said

Hey guys!

Feel free to post any links to freebies you may wish to share with our community below.

Profile photo of borg

borg

said

I have before reported a broken link on here but nothing happened. Today I have post another 50 points due to a different broken link. Mega file removed. Is it possible to have this uploaded again, please?
(https://zonegfx.com/power-speedway/)

September 19, 2017 at 1:35 pm
Profile photo of borg

borg

said

I have before reported a broken link on here but nothing happened. Today I have lost another 50 points due to a different broken link. Mega file removed. Is it possible to have this uploaded again, please? POWER SPEEDWAY @ this link: https://zonegfx.com/power-speedway/

September 19, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Profile photo of coolcat

coolcat

said

@dmjr your Power Speedway post link is broken please fix thanks

September 19, 2017 at 2:17 pm
Profile photo of Tomsk

Tomsk

said

@launok @coolcat

I have sent a message to DMJR in the hope we get an updated link for this post.
Please bear in mind though that he seems to have been offline for almost the better part of a week, and we ask for your patience in this regard.

Tomsk.

September 19, 2017 at 2:23 pm
Profile photo of coolcat

coolcat

said

I just thought I would give the poster a shout out loud tried to get it a few weeks ago and I don’t remember if I reported the bad link.

September 19, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Profile photo of Tomsk

Tomsk

said

@gagi

While this is extremely kind of you, we should realy wait for the original author of the post to supply a new link.

Also, making the link public like this prevents any points being earned from the post!

@monkseye The original post was by DMJR, I sent a message requesting an updated link.
Do you think we should wait for his reply, or just leave this link active as it is seeing as it was not sent by him as far as I can tell?

September 20, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Profile photo of Monk

Monk

said

Thank you gagi!

@tomsk I just saw Hunter took already care for it (replaced the original link).
I’ll remove the link above.

EDIT: No worries bud!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Tomsk Tomsk.
September 20, 2017 at 10:35 pm
Profile photo of Gagi

Gagi

said

No worries, I won’t be posting links anymore.

September 21, 2017 at 3:33 am
Profile photo of  

said

People need to stop getting hurt so easily over nothing…

September 21, 2017 at 4:10 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest