G9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ADAM
    Participant

So I decided to quick render G9. Around 800-1000 iterations. Its noisy and the rez is small but I don't see anything I couldn't do the same or better with G8.

Frank21
    Participant

I love the character and your render Adam! If I had to critique anything I'd let the shirt dForce (drape) a bit longer (if it's dForce), the lower portion looks a bit stiff.
    When this happens to me I remove the dForce modifier and add a new dynamic surface..... it seems to loosen things up so it drapes more freely.

ADAM
    Participant

Thanks @frank22 dialed from 3 characters.
    yeh dforce wasn't cooperating with me. This was 3rd attempt. I had to move the shirt and breast around because they kept poking through. So far not impressed with the fit of things on G9. the hair bled through as well and had to be sized up .5% and I still needed to tweak the forehead in GIMP.

Frank21
    Participant

I edited my comment Adam. With shirts (not pants/skirts) it doesn't matter if the constraints are removed as the shoulders will support the clothing. I agree, the hair you chose looks really good in the image.
    Half way down this page is a series of images by RGcincy showing different dForce settings. I refer to it all the time when dForce is giving me problems.

Worda
    Participant

Yeah, I'm also not that satisfied with G9. Only better textures on a more bones.
    Anyway I change textures in a Substance tools, not just for G9.

Good render, btw.

ADAM
    Participant

Thanks for the link and the comments.

Felicia
    Participant

Great face - that mouth shape. Wow!

ADAM
    Participant

Thanks. I like to think I'm a connoisseur of female beauty.

@Felicia

Frank21
    Participant

"Great face – that mouth shape. Wow!" Absolutely yes, that's something that I really appreciated and probably the first thing that I find attractive in a women's face. Mouth, nose, chin, but not necessarily in that order 🤗.

mouth

ADAM
    Participant

I cant say its just one thing or one thing first but if I had to choose I think I normally look at the eyes first. For me its how it all fits together.

Might be a bad analogy but, If you got to much salt in a soup you just cant eat it no matter how good the meat is. To much or to little of something detracts from the final product.
    One reason I "try" to stay away from overly exaggerated proportions.

Ive really been trying to add some more averageness to my bodies but for some reason it almost never happens. Usually I turn out with a fit or Barbie body but Ive broke the mold a few times
    Faces just seem to be pretty close to each other as well but the randomness of the dials saves me.

gaver
    Participant

I guess it is the overall expression on her face that captivates the eye, nice pic.

ADAM
    Participant

@Gaver

Thanks. The Skin has some darkness around the eyes and also the option for what I like to call Racoon makeup. Thats the main reason I selected that skin. That might be what is making her eyes stand out more. Could be the expression. It is a couple different ones dialed in. I Normally just tinker till I find something and roll with it. I rarely have a set goal in mind when I start.

Frank21
    Participant

Adam...
    "To" is a preposition meaning, towards or until.
    "Too" is an adverb meaning “excessively” or “also.”
    Now write it on the board 50 times... "I must not use to for too" 😊.
    While we're at it, "cant" is a contraction that needs an apostrophe to show that.... "can't"
    And never misspell it with a "u" kiddies 😮😮😮.

Lucafeelgood
    Participant

Apart from the fact that it's a g9, I find the whole picture balanced. Everything has a soft yellow tone. Even the room where she is in is slightly yellow. And then the shirt....Bang. What a funny taste this girl must have... Expressions are looking pretty nice in the 9 generation. I still can't bring myself to start with g9.

ADAM
    Participant

I let the spell checker correct everything I type because my spelling and grammar suck so blame the program or the programmer. I'm two lazy to learn or care.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like