Free Magazines

Home Page Forums Free Resources Free Magazines

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sunny
    Participant

I see many magazines available here and I know many are too lazy to search them out for free, but a really great resource for magazines is https://issuu.com/

EvilMonkey
    Participant

Cheers @para! Always nice to find a new source of content. 😉

duckface
    Participant

i tought we switched to a bookstore site

Sunny
    Participant

It is starting to get that way @duckface. I have been using issuu for quite some time, type in daz and there are heaps of books, same with photoshop, and they are all free and the magazines posted here probably came from there.

duckface
    Participant

just like those stupid cars from the cgp site. i can give a link with all cars in it.

Tomsk
    Participant
    AndyMc4
    Participant

@duckface - You write "i can give a link with all cars in it." - yes please! I am looking for something specific and I've posted a request on ZoneGFX but no luck so far. I would appreciate any and all links to sites where I might find it.

I won't use the link to downoad stuff to repost here and add to the clutter, promise

duckface
    Participant

Look at the models section on forum.cgpersia.com

AndyMc4
    Participant

Thanks, I'll take a look

3dDevil
    Participant

I'm not sure you can see links on CGPersia unless you're a member, and registration has been closed for quite some time. If you are a member, most of the magazines can be found in the 'Miscellaneous - Releases' section.

Errilhl
    Participant

Giving links to closed sites, where you cannot sign up, is not "these are available everywhere"... If they're available, they're available without signing in, buying or otherwise giving any information. For instance, plenty of good models on several of the 3D-sites, but most of them require an account, and some even a subscription (of varying cost) - which may mean that there is plenty of free or semi-free content, but you'll still need to sign up for it, which many people don't wanna do. Having an account here, and getting to download the same items here, are for many a good thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like