Fit Control for Genesis 8 Females

Home Page Forums General Chat Fit Control for Genesis 8 Females

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    eelgoo

1.3 version now live according to daz forum. 😉

Las
    Participant

@jrnk I think it might depend on how you installed the daz files.

@Corbeau
    Do you install the fiels by DIM or move the files from the zip to the daz directory?

I was looking at my log file and it does have errors in it. I installed form the DIM.

Corbeau
    Participant

@lasse
    For the record, I never install from DIM, always a custom install (zip manual extraction) as I have a very complex file structure. Several times it was the only way to have a product working due to idiotic file organization from the PA...

super santos
    Participant

yes, it's live, I received it..

eelgoo

Well, is anyone able to upload version 1.3 to the site, please?

super santos
    Participant

@eelgoo I had the impression that someone said he was going to upload as soon as updated, I'll check the pending stuff and if it's not there I'll upload all I have in the next hours: G8 male and female, add-ons for G3s and G8s..

eelgoo

@supersantos

Many thanks for that.

It would be greatly appreciated.

🙂

Mello
    Participant

I have only one problem with daz studio with this 4.12.1 version, and that is that it does not shut down itself properly, it stays active in the background and gotta manually shut it down by going to the task manager.

This has nothing to do with this issue of course, bur just did want to drop it here.

Alapa
    Participant

For the Add-On only: This updated version is pending posting but please note that you’ll still need the most recent versions of Fit Control for both Genesis 3 and 8 Females for it to work (Version 1.3)

eelgoo

I can confirm with the most recent upload of the base & add-on, it does indeed show as being 1.3

🙂

bobdawg
    Participant

I can confirm that the latest upload (by @supersantos)(thank you btw) does indeed work for me. I am running Daz 4.12.1.118 Pro Edition 64 bit on a Windows 10 machine. Finally this is working. I feel so young! 🙂

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

@Mello ARe you running the Octane plug in. If so this is what is causing your issue more then likely. To test this - go into the plug ins menu and untick the Octane Render plugin (no need to uninstall it). Restart Daz (you may need to end it via Task Manager as the plug in will still be active).

Open daz then close it. Wait 10 seconds. Can you restart it again without the need to end via TM. If so the plug in is the issue. I do not kn ow if the issue has been resolved as I stopped using the plug in).

SDL.

bobdawg
    Participant

The plug-in has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, according to it's author. All I need now is fit control for G3M which was posted here (don't try it it's a broken link) Any chance someone will re post it? 🙂 Just sayin'

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like