Error 504

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › Error 504

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1319472
    fomypos
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    Am I the only one getting this like a dozen or more times a day and sometimes can't get a live connection for hours?
    Error 504 Ray ID: 5329270fd839e11a • 2019-11-08 17:09:35 UTC
    Gateway time-out
    You
    Browser
    Working
    Ashburn
    Cloudflare
    Working
    zonegfx.com
    Host
    Error
    What happened?
    The web server reported a gateway time-out error.

    What can I do?
    Please try again in a few minutes.

    #1320223
    Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    Hi,
    Yes, annoying as hell. Sometimes clears after a few refresh clicks - sometimes, forget it and go to bed, try next day.
    Happens quite regularly.
    Most annoying is after logging in and get it when changing pages or other activities.
    Has caused a number of delays in getting downloads or replying to PMs etc.

    #1320277
    fomypos
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    @Fuzzy3000
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #1326777
    Abrasive Angel
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Every single time I come to this site and between pages. It's been like this for a year or two for me.

    #1326786
    fomypos
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    ok

    it's not just me

    #1326791
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    It is a server load limitation.

    Usually it is worst at weekends, better at low volume users time during the week.

    :0/

    #1326831
    fomypos
    Participant
    Rank: Rank Overload

    I get it at least 10 times a day sometimes lasting as long as 3+ hours....
    and most of the time it happens in between pages.....
    and when I am trying to post a bunch of NEW stuff it happens always at the end......
    then I have to start again.....
    it has only returned me to where I was maybe a handful of times...
    it sux...

    I feel better now.....thanks

    #1327526
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    A mild annoyance. If i click it a few times and it doesnt work, I find something else to do and come back later. I dont pay a monthly fee, I can literally find a dozen other things to do and the world will keep spinning. Annoying, yes but, I find myself distracted more often from here because of all the back door politics.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like