Error 500

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › Error 500

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2144101
    Mr. Legacy
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    Anyone else always getting a Error 500, if logged off from Renderosity?

    #2144120
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Yup. I can log in and browse normally but I get the 500 error when I first load the page. Someone suggested that it's an attempt to block the AI bots, but has gone wrong.

    #2144121
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Same for me. That's going to be bad for business.

    #2144159
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    Their site loads fine for me.

    #2144162
    ADAM
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Was slow for a bit but is ok now

    #2144191
    Mr. Legacy
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    Thanks for confirmation. I‘m still getting the Error 500 message, as long i’m not logged in.

    #2144301
    NahixOc
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Yes, got the 500 error message yesterday when I was not logged in. If this is their way of getting rid of bots, it will definitely rid them of potential new customers.

    #2144359
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    It's now working....not that we care much, after all it's only Rendo.

    #2144385
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    I would much rather shop there, than Daz.

    #2144392
    Ethiopia
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I agree with that but there's few releases and the two I follow and buy from have their own sites.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like