DazArtificer - Ultimate Scraping Tool

Home Page Forums General Chat DazArtificer - Ultimate Scraping Tool

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Johnny
    Participant

Can someone explain exactly what this is? I'm honestly confused...

gaver
    Participant

I think it is to get "data" from a webpage without to copy/paste watch the video, link
    DazArtificer Demo Video on Mega. is on the download page here on the zone

Elim
    Participant

Interesting tool. I grabbed it and tested it. Quite handy.

eelgoo

I am still unclear as to what it actually does. :0/

Ethiopia
    Participant
      Comments rescinded

From the description it looks like it's for us to facilitate sharing content. I've never found grabbing the picture to be an onerous task, nor uploading to Mega. As he's never taken part in any forum conversations I don't see any trust here; we just don't know the guy. My first thought is that he's a 'back door' from one of the vendors and his program will call home with a pirates IP and any identifying info it can grab from a person's computer. I'd recommend that we maybe cancel that post until we can figure out if it's legitimate or not. He has posted a few items but that might be just to build trust. I don't trust RH or Perverted'otica, they've proven that they'll play the long game.
    I've asked Monk to look into this but anyone who knows some python is invited to look at this thing. It raises my suspicions.

Lewd18Ratio
    Participant

Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest in my tool.

This Tool is for now just for grabbing the data from the website, with a incl. function to upload file to mega and image to imagehostx.

This is my first tool for scarping, so I am still working on it and want to improve.
    I will update my tool until v2.0 into the same mega folder, so you are free to save the downloadlink.

I understand that not everyone will immediately trust the tool and I hope that as many people as possible who know python will check my Source for malware or other suspicious things.

Ethiopia
    Participant

@lewd18ratio,
    Thanks a BIG bunch for piping up about this. I'm sure you can understand the suspicion.
    You might want to join our discord server as there's several folks there who do programming and might be able to help. If you're current in Python, you might also help others as there's a couple of fun content tools in development.

Lewd18Ratio
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback,
    I understand the suspicion, of course, because someone like me who is almost not active at all has suddenly posted a tool.
    I would be very happy to join your discord server.

gaver
    Participant

I think we had a lot of probs with Mega in the past, so I do not use it anymore.
    Might be point of consideration for your 2.0 version. Only know a little VB, so can not be of help with Python.

Lewd18Ratio
    Participant

Thanks for your Feedback,

I can consider adding Google Drive support, as for Bunkrr.su, unfortunately I couldn't find a good and trusting API, but if I find an API that I can trust, then I will also include it

gaver
    Participant

no need on my account, as said above it is not much work to do this manual.
    But it would be a shame if you make a tool, and nobody uses it.

gaver
    Participant

I am off and on trying to create a filling system in VBA, So I have an overview off assets I have.
    Idea is to create an excel sheet that has characters, clothes etc all in there own collom.
    ( I divided clothes folder into specific clothing say like dress)
    Same goes for al poses etc
    But found I need a specific way of naming and organising folders.
    It is not perfect yet, but saves a lot of typing

Lewd18Ratio
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I still want to develop on the Tool, even when only few people would use it.
    I actually started programming the tool for myself, so it would be fine if only a few people use it.

I aim to make a Tool where we can do almost everything for uploading a post in ZoneGFX like. compress, create DIM, Smart Content, ...
    Basically a All-in-One Tool, but for now I am focusing for the upload and share features.

Lewd18Ratio
    Participant

@Joelj
    Thanks for your feedback

Lewd18Ratio
    Participant

Since this is the first post on the forum,
    I'll continue to post notifications about future updates here.

v1.1

• Added
      • Drag-and-Drop functionality for file selection: Users can now drag and drop files into the file path field for uploading.
      • Browser selection for scraping: Users can now select their preferred browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox) for scraping Renderosity. This feature enhances compatibility across different operating systems, including Linux and MacOS.
      • Feedback button: A new feedback button has been added, directing users to a webpage where they can provide feedback. This improves communication and allows for further improvement of the tool based on user feedback.
      • Extended error handling: More comprehensive error handling has been implemented to ensure a better user experience. This includes improved error messages for failed login attempts, unsupported URLs, and not installed browsers.
    • Changed
      • Mega upload process: The process for uploading to MEGA has been adjusted for better performance and stability. Specifically, improvements have been made to optimize the handling of large files and keep the application responsive during uploads.
    • Fixed
      • Various minor bugs and stability issues have been fixed to enhance the overall quality of the tool.

v1.2

• Added
      • Support for data scraping from daz3d.com, renderosity.com, renderhub.com, and renderotica.com.
      • NSFW/SFW toggle for controlling image upload behavior.
      • File compression feature to archive selected file and image into a ZIP file.
      • Settings dialog for configuring default paths and preferences.
      • Global settings management using QSettings.
    • Changed
      • Updated FAQ to reflect new features and functionalities.
    • Fixed
      • Handled exceptions for unavailable browsers or WebDriver issues in web scraping.

FAQ Update:
    File compression is explained as "Product name - SKU Number - DIM Version" for the naming convention of the ZIP file. This ensures easy identification and organization of files.

DazArtificer v1.2 Image

Download DazArtificer - Click here for the official DazArtificer post.

PS: For users that bought the Tool, but couldn't download it, because it opened a image. Please now try again, Monk corrected the Post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like