(QUESTION ABOUT) DAZ Connect ??

Home Page Forums General Chat (QUESTION ABOUT) DAZ Connect ??

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paulk
    Participant

Has anyone here installed Daz Connect? I ask because I want to upgrade but I don't want to install potential spyware because of assets I obtained here and similar sites.

I do NOT use the sql for content management at all because I have all assets on a separate PC acting as a server for three machines.

What experiences has anyone here had with this newest release from DS?

Thanks

Angel_twins
    Participant

Don't

it's a buggy mess that might ruin everything so you have to reinstall all your content again

paulk
    Participant

Thanks for heads up.

My thought however...since my assets are not on any of the pc's where DS is installed I can disconnect the asset server from network. DS would then be empty of all assets.

My concern is the update of the actual DS program itself. Does the DC allow you to download the latest program file for install? As long as I can obtain the actual program for install or update I can delete the DC application then simly point to the content directory on the network again? I can never get a straight answer from anyone on the DS forums or their support people.

Their FAQ indicates you are not required to have DC to use the DS program...but no where can I find where to download the latest program...only the DC shit show.

Angel_twins
    Participant
    paulk
    Participant

Thanks much !!!

Have a great day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like