Contest! Now in the correct forum!

Home Page Forums Art Competition Contest! Now in the correct forum!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Brimstone
    Participant

@Schmitty

It a character class in the game Destiny, I play that game quite a bit, and that's the class I use.

Titans are kind of like a tank class I guess, and the Sunbreakers chuck flaming hammers as their super power.

Not sure if it falls exactly into the category of the contest, but I couldn't help myself.

Dragon
    Participant

"KRACKEN The Surface"

goodlooker
    Participant

Brimstone
    It looks like a female Thor

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

Tethys
    Titaness of all the fresh water on earth

Fuller Sized

Schmitty
    Participant

I just realized that the deadline was yesterday. Okay, no more entries. Now I need to do the judging.

Schmitty
    Participant

Changing things up at the last moment. Top 4
    1st- @Ladyburger Twinis - Puppies!
    2nd- @goodlooker Goodlooker- Bring your child to work day is always stressful.
    3rd- @aftyrbyrn Aftyr Byrn - Gotta love the classics. It reminded me of the old Clash of the Titans... which I have probably watched about 30 times.
    4th- @d0gg0d D0gg0d - Who doesn't love giant mutated monsters?

Other Entries:

@gocuzero
    - Has Attack of the 50 ft woman vibes. Unfortunately, other than the woman, everything else is kind of bland. My PC is almost 10 years old now. I find that layering an image helps add detail without melting my processor.

@coolcat
    It is a cool shot, no pun intended, but it feels like there should be another part. Like a 2 panel comic or something.

@drgnmztr
    I like the split screen effect with the water, but it's too muddy to really see what's going on underneath the waves.

Points will be transfered shortly. There was a donation, that I did not announce, so expect a bonus.

coolcat
    Participant

Thanks for the contest Schmitty, congratulations winners nice work everbody. 🙂

goodlooker
    Participant

Yes lot of fun Congratulations Twinis TOP WORK
    Thanks Schmitty, TOP Contest

Anonymous
    Inactive

@eeeooo - Thank you Schmitty, I had a lot of fun with my scene for this one.

PhantomF4
    Participant

Congrats, @ladyburger, @goodlooker, @aftyrbyrn, an @d0gg0d! Nice entries all around!

ADAM
    Participant

The dogs were Amazing.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

@eeeooo Thanks for the pick. Wish i had more time to perfect it, just insanely busy as well 🙂 Congrats @ladyburger, @goodlooker and @d0gg0d!

Cassandre
    Participant

Congratulations to everybody! Your entries were amazing! Keep up the good work!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like