Can I update the picture on a post?

Home Page Forums General Chat Can I update the picture on a post?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fa0056
    Participant

I recently posted a model with a photo but the photo has been deleted. Is there a way to edit the post and update the photo?

gladson1976
    Participant

.. i remember there was an option in the Report button where you could give a new image URL.. but can't seem to find it now.. all the options are different..

.. or maybe i'm imagining things..

Frank21
    Participant

I had to do this recently. I just pasted the new image URL via "Add new links" and somebody? did it for me. Put in a short explanation of what you want, and a thanks 😌.

warrant63

@fa0056 @gladson1976 @frank22 Yup 🙂 inside the post, there is a Report button, and if you choose "Notify Mod..." OR "Adult or Missing image..." and you add a link to your new pic, we will replace it for you when we can 🙂

Also, we are working on a new function to allow the poster to replace their own blog post's images without Mod help 🙂

Elim
    Participant

^ Nice. I could go through all my of uploads and check. But I'll wait until later.

Fa0056
    Participant

Thanks!

Spats
    Participant

"Also, we are working on a new function to allow the poster to replace their own blog post's images without Mod help 🙂"

Sweet.
    Among my favorite things here recently is when mods help users help them.
    Anything that takes the redundant busywork away from the overseers means refocused improvements to the site and better overall function. And fewer excuses for bad or incomplete posts to boot.
    Three cheers.

night
    Participant

Any update on changing image without mod help? This function is very welcome.

I'm having problems with the recommended hosts. jpg2.su didn't work. bunkrr.su worked at first but then it broke. I reported to change it a couple days ago with imagehostx but it has not been updated yet and I don't know if it'll work either. I am sure mods are busy I don't want to keep bothering them with this problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like