Anybody get Valkyrie For G8F And G8.1F

Home Page Forums General Chat Anybody get Valkyrie For G8F And G8.1F

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Redflag
    Participant

@gts6
    Did anybody get Valkyrie For G8F And G8.1F before it got zapped from the blog? It was gone by the time I paid/went to download

gts6
    Participant

Im not sure if anybody was able to get it, but I did already submit a replacement link using a different host, hopefully they update it soon. I do believe it probably is being closely watched by whoever flagged it the first time though, and it will probably be flagged again soon after the new link goes up. Not sure what alternative there is to get the file to people.

mxyzptlk
    Participant

nope, it was a dead link for me.

Redflag
    Participant

Thanks GtS6!

YanOma
    Participant

Perhaps the admins should allow for the use of different hosts when it comes to 3DUK or other RenderHub content creator’s assets. The ones currently used are too quick when it comes to DMCA takedowns.
    There are a few sites out there like Shinjuru that don’t listen to DMCA takedowns, but you unfortunately have to pay to host content there. I’ve been debating going with one of those but they don’t really offer a good amount of space based on the monthly charge. It would be like $200 USD for three years of service, but only 250 gig of space. The upside is that they don’t listen to DMCA takedown requests, so you could store a lot of RenderHub content there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like