(JOIN US) "AnjaBear's 3D World" Discord (UNOFFICIAL ZGFX Discord)

Home Page Forums General Chat (JOIN US) "AnjaBear's 3D World" Discord (UNOFFICIAL ZGFX Discord)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    AnjaBear

FEELING LOST, UPSET, CONFUSED, AFRAID OF LOSING YOUR BELOVED ZONEGFX?
    SETUP AN ACCOUNT WITH YOUR ZONEGFX USERNAME ON DISCORD AND JOIN US!!!

==========
    During the blackouts of ZoneGFX I figured many of you felt panicked and needed to have contact with one another. I have setup a Discord Server which is ZoneGFX Related, but is not an official server hosted by Hunter.

This is my own initiative - as although I have my Xitter which is (@AnjaBear) and we have the (@ZoneGFX1) Xitter too, but in 9 days I have heard nothing from anyone in the upper Administration as to what is going on. So I decided to calm others down and keep in touch so that we still can share stuff among each other and chat about 3D and Daz Studio etc a Discord Server has been suggested many times on here.

I welcome many of you to join my Discord Server for ZoneGFX, and hope that Monk and Hunter will drop in too, maybe.

DISCORD SERVER:

https://discord.gg/NDtHzbpAqT

Looking forward to continued contact with my friends here when ZoneGFX is throwing all these errors and keeps on being broken.

AnjaBear

NOTE: I am trying to get a BluSky Social invite code so I can leave Xitter and go to a safe space. Since Elon Musk took Xitter over, it has become unsafe for anyone to use, unless you are a hateful person, and too many accounts there are now bots and trolls, most of my friends have left to one of many other platforms which moderate and remove hate speech and attacks on others. I and my moderators have a Zero-Tolerance policy for hate speech against any marginalized group and my mods have been instructed to block and kick anyone breaking the rules. The Discord is our safe space, and a safe space for anyone as a member of it. - Anja

enjoyify
    Participant

Thanks for setting up the discord server, AnjaBear!

For anyone unfamiliar with Discord, it's a free message service. You can run it on a browser if you prefer not to download the app. Each individual server acts like a forum. It's a good alternative in case this slowdown continues (or gets worse).

mathmathou
    Participant

Thanks a million times @AnjaBear, joining now.

Dynasty
    Participant

I can barely login the site, but I am glad I was able to load in to here and see the topic. Thanks a ton, @Anjabear ! I am joining now and I suggest everyone who cares about this community to do so as well.

AnjaBear

DISCORD WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR ALL ZoneGFX Members...

Since starting the DISCORD SERVER which is for our sake named to not reference "a pirate community site" to not break any of DISCORD's TOS, it has been called "AnjaBear's 3D World" and is run by AnjaBear (ZoneGFX Moderator) and Moderated by several other trusted ZoneGFX members including Warrant63, now a new ZoneGFX Moderator!

We are still learning much about how we can make the Discord Server great for users - but it has brought many of our users together and people are discussing Rendering, Products, Techniques and much more.

I'm very happy and proud to keep this DISCORD SERVER alive and happy!

JOIN US!

Hugs,
    AnjaBear

Sassa
    Participant

Im on - I have reached the “AnjaBear’s 3D World” Heaven.

----m--(*v*)--m----

Greets from Sassa

Because789
    Participant

Joined! Looks like some really great conversations going on there. Thanks for setting it up, AnjaBear!

Imata
    Participant

I'd love to join, but my account uses my real name on discord, unfortunately.

@Imata
    NOTE: Did you know you could use a 2nd email address and "add another account" in your discord (when you click on your name on the left side it will let you "switch accounts" where you can setup a 2nd account under another dummy name, you don't have to verify it beyond clicking a link in the email you used (then you can make an "Imata" account and simply "switch" your account from your normal one to the IMATA one in the same screen.

AnjaBear

warrant63

I give an awareness bump to this one 😎

If you join don't forget to use your ZGFX name there (it's NOT mandatory tho) - but it makes everything easier 😀 and please note that this is a "NO FILE SHARE" server.

Goblyn
    Participant

“AnjaBear’s 3D World”? That sounds like a VRChat world 😀

I'd love to join, but I don't have Discord, nor do I know how to use it. I just finally figured out reddit (lol... so sad)

Redy
    Participant

Merci, une très bonne idée de poste.
    Je vais voir pour y accéder maintenant

@redy
    Je suis heureux que vous ayez trouvé le serveur et que vous ayez pu le rejoindre, si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à m'"ajouter comme ami" et à poser vos questions en français. Je ferai de mon mieux pour y répondre à votre place. Le serveur utilisera l'anglais comme langue principale, mais vous pouvez utiliser Google Translate ou DeepL ou un autre programme comme Babbel pour traduire vers l'anglais pour vous. Bienvenue dans la communauté et nous espérons que vous vous ferez des amis et y trouverez de belles choses à discuter.
    Cordialement Anja.

TheDeg
    Participant

thnx

@thedeg
    You are very welcome!

TheDeg
    Participant

@Redy Please speak English out of respect, not all of us knows to speak German

@thedeg
    that was FRENCH not GERMAN... hahaha - And a little hint: I speak 5 languages including French and German (also Portuguese, Japanese and Mandarin) so since it's my server, you can speak whatever language you want to ME, not the other users, it's English all the way even if using GoogleTranslate or DeepL or something else. - AnjaBear

Rmann2023
    Participant

very cool!

Fa0056
    Participant

I joined about 10 hours ago and got in fine. Now I'm getting a 'phone verification required' message. I try to keep my phone very private. Is this message a Discord thing or something from the group's admins?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like