A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements A Visual Guide to posting items on ZONEGFX!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Errilhl
    Participant

@jon157uk (do this on a computer):

Click the image-link, and open imgur
    When on imgur, right-click and chose "View image"
    Read without having zoom-issues

As for posting, best way might be to create a free Postimages account, and just post the image there, and link (direct link) it here, usually smart to put a link to the actual image on Postimages as a link under the image, so people can see the full-size if something isn't shown properly. Of couse, chose "not resize" when uploading.

Has left the building.
    Participant

Thank you Errilhl, I'll give that a go now.

GerardBIE
    Participant

thx, great to start getting active and contribute. BTW thank you for your great work and this great place !

SeyyedehAnahita
    Participant

hi where you define the item being posted is free/pay xxxx to revile the link, I had posted my first item, it is shown as a freebie item.
    thank you

Me Four
    Participant

Are you going to fix the bug on the image URL?

I have posted items in past but several recent attempts to add custom content fail because of an error on your site. It refuses to accept the specified image URL.

I will start another topic because I apparently cannot attach a screen cap of the errors here.

jeff ct
    Participant

Hi & Thanks for this topic and also can we use to the sharing links from https://siasky.net/ to share and post stuff

lelelao
    Participant

thanks for sharing!

Vitaliy777
    Participant

Nice visual!

jacobjustice
    Participant

STILL CONFUSE

Tiberium55
    Participant

Hello, I saw in the "dead post" that the links for "Emma Philips" and "Ivy Valentine" were dead. I have these 2 assets but I don't understand how I should proceed to replace these files. Should I do it as if I were adding a new post, as explained in the image? Or is it a different procedure because the product already exists (even if the link is dead)?

Inchtabokatables
    Participant

Yes, it's the same for me. I found a dead link and I have the data for it... now I don't know how to proceed to attach the files there

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like