70 years on the throne Home Page › Forums › Art Showcase › 70 years on the throne This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by Kefka. Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts May 31, 2022 at 2:53 PM #1814197 MadmungoParticipant Rank: A humourous render to celebrate our queens 70th Year on the throne. (BTW Throne is slang for toilet bowl) Hope you like. May 31, 2022 at 10:07 PM #1814367 Frank21Participant Rank: LOL I love this. I kind of anticipated it from the title... great minds think alike. June 1, 2022 at 2:02 AM #1814423 MadmungoParticipant Rank: Thanks 🙂 June 1, 2022 at 11:24 PM #1814804 KefkaParticipant Rank: That Lady looked old when I was just a child and yet she still holds Monarchy over the commonwealth some 30+ years later. AMAzing! Great pic too! Author Posts Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In