6.25 Alpha +RTX 50XX

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 6.25 Alpha +RTX 50XX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2155319
    MDknt
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    I discovered a significant problem with Alpha 6.25.
    When switching to 4.24, the meshgrabber doesn't transfer changes to Alpha 6.25.
    Is there a way to connect the meshgrabber to Alpha?

    #2155321
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    I don't think that specific to meshgrabber. Most of the previous plug-ins don't work in Alpha.

    #2155324
    MDknt
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    but the mesh grabber is really needed

    #2155330
    GrimCreeper3
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    There is alot wrong with the Alpha such as geomertry getting corrupted for certain environments. Using deformer sometimes causes a complete crash aswell as plugin no longer work.

    If you really need to use a plugin i use the 4.26 version (not for 50 sereis) and use the plugin's in that version then save the progress and load up that save back in alpha which works so far for me all the time.

    #2155864
    ShadowDemonLord
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Same for me - I do any work that needs plugin access in 4.24 and then load up the Alpha to do any dforce sim/rendering work on the 5060ti I use.

    #2155966
    MDknt
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-2

    SAD but data for meshgrabber plugin not read in 6.25 alpha and all changes reset ..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like