3rd party clothing texture add-ons?

Home Page › Forums › General Chat › 3rd party clothing texture add-ons?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2145476
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    Just a quick survey: How do you guys organise 3rd party clothing texture add-ons such as the VERSUS and InStyle series in your library. By default they're in their own folders, right? Do you link them with their respective items?

    #2145478
    sham-pooh
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    I just shove them in the same folder as the clothing set they're for. Way too annoying otherwise. But I also install everything manually.

    #2145491
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rank: Rank-1

    Thanks yeah, sounds reasonable! Cheers

    #2145501
    eelgoo
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    Yes. That is what I do.
    That way the add ons for the product are all in the same place.
    Quick & easy to see what you have & what you don't.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like