300,000.00+ (Total) Halloween Artistic Render Contest

Home Page Forums Art Competition 300,000.00+ (Total) Halloween Artistic Render Contest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kefka
    Participant

( ALL CONTEST RENDERS ARE TO BE POSTED HERE: https://zonegfx.com/forums/topic/halloween-artistic-render-contest/ )

It is 3 weeks till Halloween and I would like to create my first (and last) contest for all 3D artists.

(CAN SKIP reading this part) As Genesis 9 rolls in, I have grown tired of both creating and purchasing new 'upgrades' concerning Daz3d. As such, I am hoping those new and those ever faithful to the format will show me what true 3d artist are able to create.

(ABOUT CONTEST) With Halloween just around the corner, I challenge you to create the ultimate Halloween artistic render.

Starting today till October 24th submit your renders. At which time, all submissions will be voted upon (25th-30th October).

Anyone can enter. Everyone who has been a part of zonegfx.com for at least 6 months, can vote (Just not on your own render :P).

First place winner will receive (100K points)
    Second place winner will receive (75K points)
    Third place winner will receive (50K points)
    Fourth place winner will receive (25K points)

Also, my personal favorite render will receive *an extra* (50K points)

But wait, there's more.. All 5th place+ renders that receive at least one vote will get (1K points).

Requirements: The renders must be original, unpublished and within the spirit of Halloween (Totensonntag, Blue Christmas, Thursday of the Dead, Samhain, Hop-tu-Naa, Calan Gaeaf, Allantide, Day of the Dead, Reformation Day, All Saints’ Day, Mischief Night, etc are all welcome). The renders must not contain any nudity or sexual content.

ALSO THE RENDERS MUST CONTAIN YOUR USERNAME USING THIS PRODUCT: https://zonegfx.com/reallogo-for-daz-studio/

Other than that, GO WILD!

-Lastly, (Confirmed with Hunter) Top 4 winning submissions will be put on the front page banner for the Halloween week. If you would like to opt out of this, let me know.

Frank21
    Participant

Are AI generated images (or partly) permitted?

Kefka
    Participant

@frank22

I'd say partial? I'm not exactly sure what AI generated images are. I would like them to use 3d assets but using post-work software to fine-tune is fine. (ie-photoshop)

Kefka
    Participant

Last day to submit your renders. I’ll give you till:

8:00 am EST 10/25/2022 to submit

That way it is at least 12:00 am 10/25/2022 everywhere in the world. 😛

After this point, anyone with ZoneGFX is free to vote. (1 Per person with at least 6 months of membership)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like