(Preparation) Christmas Art Competition 2023

Home Page › Forums › Art Competition › (Preparation) Christmas Art Competition 2023

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #2040220
    NinianeD
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    Thanks everyone for the help, the contest is now open.
    Please check it's main thread here:
    https://zonegfx.com/forums/topic/%f0%9f%8e%84-christmas-art-competition-2023/

    #2040243
    80's memories
    Participant
    Rank: Rank-1

    Can I participate and at the same time donate points to the pool??

    #2040245
    warrant63
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    @1138adrianmartinez Sure 🙂

    #2040294
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Thanks for volunteering @Ninianed! 😘.
    True to my word I've transferred 10,000 pts to you ... for running the comp. I'll send another 10,000 tomorrow for the prize pool (daily limit is 10k).

    .

    #2040360
    NinianeD
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    Thank you so much @Frank22, but please don't send the credits to me, Warrant has created a wonderul donation page:

    https://zonegfx.com/requests/%f0%9f%8e%84-prize-pool-for-christmas-art-competition-2023/

    #2040361
    Frank21
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    The first 10,000 was what I promised to anyone who started the comp.... for you to keep😁. I just added next 10,000 to the prize pool.

    #2040418
    warrant63
    Moderator
    Rank: Rank 7

    Soon you can add a 3rd category 😀 I'm pretty sure that the 340k points is a record for the prize pools 😀

    #2040451
    NinianeD
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    It's certainly a LARGE prize pool. 🙂 We can add things like Best of Show, Most Emotional, Most etc etc... 🙂 We just have to get everything settled and posted. We have time.

    I think December 17 is a good day for the cut off... Begin November 17, end December 17. We've never had 4 weeks before, we may get a lot more that way. What do you think?

    Of course it wouldn't hurt if anyone wanted to go ahead and start posting now...

    #2040557
    NinianeD
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    I just have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has donated to the Prize Pool!

    It's pretty incredible to say the least!

    All the best,
    Niniane

    #2040653
    Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    @Ninianed!

    @Warrant63

    Using the request section for points collection is a great idea, and so easy to use now.
    I just added my "2 pennies worth" and I note the 'record 340k points' has gone up to
    375K.
    Agree - room for a third category.

    Also having the submission dates for the month suggested is a nice idea - plenty of time for everyone to get creative... 🙂

    #2041549
    gladson1976
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    .. sent my share to the prize pool.. 🙂

    #2042062
    gaver
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    This is gonna be a real X-mas spirit thing with all the donations... Love the community
    Thanx everyone

    #2042085
    NinianeD
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 4

    Absolutely... this has to be the largest prize pool yet.

    And I can't thank everyone enough!

    Special thanks to @Gaver, and @Warrant63 for helping me with all of this too!

    This competition will begin soon, so get your rendering engines ready!

    All the best..
    Niniane

    #2042089
    gaver
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 5

    Shame there is no "classification" for skills. Else you could add a beginner, mediate, and advanced cat.

    I have been playing a lot with DS, so it stands to reason I should be able to provide a better quality pic then say, someone who installed DS a month ago.
    So I would have an advantage....

    ( There is plenty of prize-points, so maybe make the % smaller, and have a bigger winner group, so each gets a nice amount of points)
    Just a thought....

    #2042148
    Architector
    Participant
    Rank: Rank 3

    My question is: Who will sacrifice tens of hours for his works with your rules if you turn the points multiple parts?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

 

Post You Might Like