🗯 FEEDBACK & WISHLIST // Request Filling & Posting System

Home Page Forums General Chat 🗯 FEEDBACK & WISHLIST // Request Filling & Posting System

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    zwn3x
    Participant

Where can I see the requests I have submitted? I found today that the request I submitted has been filled but I'm not in the request list

warrant63

@zwn3x ▶ If a request gets Filled, it will be deleted after 48h, but if you just made that request and you can't find it, that means your request was a duplicate and it was deleted.

Which item are we talking about?

warrant63

@yanoma ▶ Thanks noted 🙂 and I deleted the duplicate.

warrant63

@zwn3x I add this request yesterday https://zonegfx.com/requests/the-bad-girl-for-genesis-8-female/
    and today I cant find my name in the request list after it was filled,so where did I go wrong?I thought everyone just need to add the request what they want,The manager will mark all requesters of this items at the bottom of the request page. But the people I found the list of items page are still the same ones who are asking for the price one by one inside the forum.

▶ Your request was a duplicate and it was deleted.

Just to see what went wrong:
    1, Someone added a request for this item
    2, The members started adding offers to it
    3, You started a 2nd request for this while the first was still open (I know the search didn't work yesterday, but it was literally in the next row)
    4, Your request got deleted because it was a duplicate
    5, The original request was Filled and Closed and you were left out

6, Today someone restarted the request (the Filler didn't chose the +blog post for their Fill, so anyone can start a new request as the old one is now closed) where you can still join in:
    (https://zonegfx.com/requests/the-bad-girl-for-genesis-8-female-2/)

▶ I've added to the feature wishlist the "notification if your request gets deleted", but the search is now working fine, please use it 🙂

edenSin
    Participant

I love the new system and it works perfectly well for me! 💃😘

warrant63

@edensin 👍 👍

X

YanOma
    Participant

Love the new system as it works well for my lazy ass. I can just give the points and not have to type anything. A lot of times I'd be like "Is this asset worth me having to make a comment as well as add it to my active requests list". Now, that's all taken care of with a single click.

Also, what do we do if we've made a request, but someone posts the item to the blog instead of filling the request? This asset I made a request for yesterday, but someone posted it to the blog today. Do we just PM the mods?

warrant63

@yanoma ▶ Yeah, if we don't notice it just hit us with a PM or something and we will delete the request and everyone gets back their points auto 🙂

DeeBag
    Participant

I also love the new system. Lots of improvements!
    One thing I noticed: on the home page, there are a lot of items appearing under both "Upcoming Posts" and "Latest Posts", which seems confusing and unnecessary. Is that still being worked on?

Malleus
    Participant

The new system is great so far! One question I had, was how it works if you miss a request being filled. There doesn't seem to be a way to find the fill-er, nor to add on to the request despite it being filled.

warrant63

@malleus ▶ We are woking on a Fill log or something similar - you can check it on the wish list, bit until then:

START

1, Request gets Filled, it gets closed (no new offers)

2A, If the Filler enabled the blog post option, the item got scheduled to the blog, you will be able to download it soon (or if you are in a hurry you can PM the poster, because their name is visible in the blog post). If the item is ON THE BLOG, you are NOT allowed to start a new request.
    -or-
    2B, If the Filler disabled the blog post option, the item doesn't have a scheduled blog post and Filler remained FULLY Anonymous. In this case, you are ALLOWED to start a new request for this item anytime you want (and maybe in the second round it will get a Blog post too).

warrant63

@deebag ▶ I will ask this, but if I remember right it was always like this, just we had fewer scheduled posts back then 🙂

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

@Warrant63

Hi,
    2 minor points [I hope]... 🙂

The receivers have 24h to check the link
    1. What is the situation regarding this for when someone is unable to log back in for several days?

2. Has the old issue of everyone getting all replies that are made to multiple PMs been resolved?

3. On the new request system This request will be deleted in 48 hours. shows for filled items.
    What happens if you want the item after this?

So far this system looks like being a winner... 🙂

warrant63

@fuzzy3000
    The receivers have 24h to check the link
    1. What is the situation regarding this for when someone is unable to log back in for several days?
    ▶ Only one member has to notify us 🙂 In recent years, during a Fill, every error or mistake was discovered within a few hours.

2. Has the old issue of everyone getting all replies that are made to multiple PMs been resolved?
    ▶ I will ask Hunter, but I think this version of WP don't have separate Reply and Reply all buttons - but this is not a priority, as there is a clear warning text in all of our Auto PMs, and currently we are working on the updates for the Request system.

3. On the new request system This request will be deleted in 48 hours. shows for filled items.
    What happens if you want the item after this?
    ▶ We are woking on a Fill log or something similar - you can check it on the wish list, bit until then:

START

1, Request gets Filled, it gets closed (no new offers)

2A, If the Filler enabled the blog post option, the item got scheduled to the blog, you will be able to download it soon (or if you are in a hurry you can PM the poster, because their name is visible in the blog post). If the item is ON THE BLOG, you are NOT allowed to start a new request.
    -or-
    2B, If the Filler disabled the blog post option, the item doesn't have a scheduled blog post and Filler remained FULLY Anonymous. In this case, you are ALLOWED to start a new request for this item anytime you want (and maybe in the second round it will get a Blog post too).

Spats
    Participant

@warrant63 "2B, If the Filler disabled the blog post option, the item doesn't have a scheduled blog post and Filler remained FULLY Anonymous. In this case, you are ALLOWED to start a new request for this item anytime you want (and maybe in the second round it will get a Blog post too)."

Does this not create a duplicate problem, similar to that already seen in forum and blog posts? Is there a different workaround to avoid this and mod-involvement to tamp down duplicates again?
    Just curious. It seems that the majority of work going into the new request system, and the automated results, would be with the intent of helping the mods avoid the headaches and repetitive editing. I hope that is the case. It seems to be.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like