Zonegfx v3.0

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements Zonegfx v3.0

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    hantu
    Participant

i did a new post because i didn't see that one first (sorry about that).
    I got issue with sending pm. looks like they are never sent.
    Tried with Brave and Firefox.
    Same trouble.
    I tried to send pm from my pm history, user page and pm link in forum post => all are broken for me. But i got really weird display: the main page is loaded in the main 'frame' between it's top and the pm 'text area'.

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Adding some comments here - because no idea if PM or others have been sent or not.... 🙁

Agree with previous members;
    PM does not seem to be sent.
    Looks like no way to check sent messages [where are the tabs we had for this?]
    Trying to send points and just sticks on Processing.
    Points History confirms not sent.

As I am not at a desk, and hovering over the screen, all the time, I use zoom to make screen larger.
    This causes the green banner/header to also get larger - which leaves about 20% of the content visible [not useful at all]

Most of the time a message thread will not open.
    When one does open [on the right hand side] EVERYTHING ELSE open and scrolls above it [from images of all the latest posts, to Who's on Line section, Forum links, FAQ section, Posts you might like, Art links and finally [daa daa - the actual Message Box].
    Just a thought - Message Page..... absolutely and strictly for the message requirements ONLY.
    Also this is all within one of those damn annoying scrolling windows that scroll within another one... 🙁 🙁
    Or as others have said - go back to the message system that was clear, clean and working correctly.

Other than that - the rest seems to be a nice improvement
    [but these issues make a lot of the essential needs unworkable]
    Peace & joy to all... 🙂

Hunter
    Keymaster

@mxyzptlk its an old option .. buy data get removed after 2 to 3 month ... we cant keep all those log ... site get hang

@furys
    temp problem
    PM and point transfer problem is temp problem ... related with server load ...
    For now if its failed to send PM and transfer point ... try after 5 to 10 min ...
    As i am working in background ... server load will be high

Once all got fixed ... this kind of problem will be gone/lower ... depend on load management 🙁

Furys
    Participant

@hunter Ok. Hope you can fix it soon. I need transfer points, I don't want be seen as bad payer. 😛 Thanks for explanation.

Hunter
    Keymaster

@fuzzy3000 send me screenshot of your problem please ...

B
    Participant

@Hunter,
    Looks like i found another couple of issues.

As other members have mentioned already, when there are PMs sent to me by members, or there are posts made on my subscribed threads, i get notifications on my profile when i login. But when i try to click on those messages or unread notifications, nothing loads and the screen is blank.

For my PMs, i had to refresh the screen several times, to view my PMs.

Also site is still a but slow. Tested on chrome and firefox.

Hunter
    Keymaster

@balkazzaar its there ... the notification .... please check

B
    Participant

@hunter,
    I really wish i had good news, but i feel the problems are just a tip of the icebeg with this update.

I confess, i am not a fan. Navigation is confusing and slow. Site is loading very slowly and i am riddled with 504 errors every second. I have triple checked my internet, my browsers, my caches, its definitely the site issue.

Here are the issues in order.
    1)
    When i tried to go to a topic, 504 error. I got 504 errors when i tried sending a PM as well.

2)
    I still cannot see my notifications. I refreshed and checked my browser several times, checked in firefox, cleared cache. Still the same issue.

3) I cannot send PM or transfer points.
    When i try to send a PM, 504 error as above. I need to transfer points but it says "Processing.." forever and stay there and eventually i cancel it.

I got a 504 error again before submitting this post. I refreshed the page again to post it. :'(
    Last but not the least, Site is still very slow.... 🙁

Hunter
    Keymaster

504 error for now is normal ... as i mention avobe ... i am working so this kind of error popup
    or i can put the site offline and work ... dont know how many days it will take ...
    I put site online so that you guys can at least use for now ... and sorry for the problem ... this kind of update make this kind of problem ... 🙁
    I am trying my best to fixed all issue 🙁 please be patient ...

B
    Participant

@hunter, if i may suggest, is it possible to revert back the site to the older version for now and when you have all the new version bugs sorted out, you can then upgrade. Is that possible?

Hunter
    Keymaster

@balkazzaar yeah that is the problem .. see i make this new update for few month in another place ...
    for me all work fine there ... and now when i put it on live site ... new problem popup ... depend on user browser ... server load ... etc ... and i cant find this bug in my test site 🙁
    so only with live site you guys can find those problem ... and i can solved them ... one by one 🙁

currently working with PM ... trying to make the PM like old one ...

B
    Participant

@hunter, if you sent me a PM, i think i saw that after refreshing the browser several times. I switched off dark mode and there is tiny bit improvement, but old issues still persist.

Unable to view PMs and notifications. 504 errors etc..

Hunter
    Keymaster

@balkazzaar are you using any kind of adblocker or java/ajax blocker ??
    coz those page load by java/ajax ...

B
    Participant

@hunter, that was my thought as well. Since my firefox is filled with adblocked addons and stuff. Hence i used Chrome which has no addons of any kind. Thats why i said earlier, i tried all permutation combinations of browsers. Browsers with addons and without.

Chrome also has the issues. So its definitely not an addon issue. I still cannot see notifications, PMs or transfer points.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whatever's going on I'm not dropping my guard using the tools that partially stop data grabs and me being trolled by advertisers and the like.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like