Suggestions Box

Home Page Forums ZoneGFX Announcements Suggestions Box

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys!

Welcome to the Suggestions Box!

- Do you have an idea to help improve our site? Then leave your ideas and feedback here!
    - No idea is too small and everything will be considered.
    - Please remember that not all ideas will be acted upon.

To aid us in directing your ideas to the right person please tag* the appropriate admin.

- Hunter - Site maintenance and general upkeep of ZoneGFX.
    - Monk - Any topic related to product posts and/or updates.
    - Tomsk - Any topic related to the forums.

*To tag another member simply place a @ before the name of the person you wish to tag.

SparklePants
    Participant

1.) The ability to search the forums for tagged posts
    1a) Possibly looking into alternative forum plug ins that work with WordPress with more capabilities/less system hogish/better all around?

2.) Incentive for people to tag their posts? (Forum, blog, products, etc)

3.) Same forum thread/layout in groups as general chat. Example: forum thread layout for replies and posting mimiced in Poser group/support/Art--because honestly, especially in the support groups, all the "so-and-so-has-joined-the-group" spams the heck out of the forum, pushing any actual topics down right off the page. I think that's why we are seeing so many people ask for support in the General topics forum (myself also guilty) than the actual support forum. 'Cause we know someone will see it easier.

4.) More than one word replies to art. I'm not trying to single anyone out, but honestly, "nice", "cool" "sweet" shouldn't be worth 10 points. (PLZ DON'T SET ME ON FIRE FOR THIS IT IS JUST AN OPINION THANK YOU)

5.) Not sure how hard this would be to code: but the ability to report a duplicate, with a place to put both URLs right on the product page (like the Report function for broken links/spam/etc) would be nice too.

6.) The ability for people to comment on products using the WordPress comment system aka: their logged in account right here on site instead of using disqus?

Wow. Okay. None of these are demands or makes or breaks. I am just rambling off the top of my head.

@Hunter
    @monkseye @Tomsk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some nice ideas there bud!

I edited Monks tag with the full tag so he will see it 🙂

Tomsk.

SparklePants
    Participant

Thanks @Tomsk! For some reason, I couldn't get it to work!

The King
    Participant

I agree with all of SparklePants suggestions expect for
    4.) More than one word replies to art. I’m not trying to single anyone out, but honestly, “nice”, “cool” “sweet” shouldn’t be worth 10 points. (PLZ DON’T SET ME ON FIRE FOR THIS IT IS JUST AN OPINION THANK YOU)

Joseph Lemons
    Participant
    The King
    Participant

yes real-time chat or a discord server

SparklePants
    Participant

Also, could we please consider adding a : "Select all" option for things like deleting pm's or removing old notifications?

I just realized I have EIGHT PAGES of old, read notifications to delete and I have to click the check mark by each and every one on every page to delete them xD I'm lazy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Isn't the ability to delete multiple things already here?

Look at the bottom of the messages, 'Bulk Actions'.

The King
    Participant

bulk actions only work on selected items you need a bulk select.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fair enough, but can't you select all there? 🙂

The King
    Participant

You could but when you have pages and pages of items/notice/messages/etc.... A select all or bulk select could select all items on every page and mass delete them all saving a lot of time and headache.

This is not really a problem I have but people that are more social then I might.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A couple of quick ideas to add to the consideration list :

1. When submitting a new item it should have a field as standard for DIM installer included "Yes" or "No".

Some people like to know an easy install is available as sometimes the manual files have missing textures or runtimes etc....So good to see it in the listing before deciding to purchase/spend points. For now I usually only purchase from users/names of people i know add quality products. Other times manual installs not worked well, so now avoid not so potentially trustworthy resources.

2. I personally think that lights is the ultimate way to finish scenes or to start playing/learning to improve our scenes, so think a section in the blog for "lights/lighting" should be added (not just merged into environments or wherever else they may be listed). Its nice to be able to pick a light pack independent from a scene environment.

3. User Profile : I cant seem to work out how to change my Avatar/Profile picture - could just be me but it doesnt seem to work for me. Even going into Profile etc / Settings and click change profile picture. I seem to be stuck in a loop and cant see where.how to upload........ Thats probably user error more than a site request but thought i would add it here.

Thats it for now, will try and think of more but there are already lots of good ideas above and changes being made such as art forums - Keep up the great work - A top site 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Re User Profile - I now just checked and can see a script for upload, take photo etc....So must have been a Chrome issue 🙂 Scrub that one off then!!

The King
    Participant

@scs1 has a good point about the type of installment would be nice but how about instead of dim yes/no. There could be a field

Install type: Dim Exe Manuel

only one or Two selectable. Maybe also a Custom Dim selection.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • The forum ‘ZoneGFX Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like