Permanent Request for Fresh Releases ~~ Points awarded per item!

Permanent Request for Fresh Releases ~~ Points awarded per item!

Home Page Forums Request Permanent Request for Fresh Releases ~~ Points awarded per item!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

said

Here are the rules:

– There is no formal “Request List”

The following points will be awarded.
    1000 points for a texture pack or addon product (Textures, lighting, shaders, poses, expressions etc).
    2500 points for a single product (Character, clothing, scenery, vehicles etc).
    5000 points for a bundle (This includes all non pro-character bundles).
    10000 points for a full pro bundle (Victoria 8 Pro, Floyd 8 Pro etc).
    Fast Delivery Bonus: Double points for items posted within 14 days from the vendor’s release date.

What qualifies and the rewards?
    – All DAZ/Poser items released in the current month or the month before by the vendor.
    – Official (vendor) released bundles only, no custom or incomplete bundles please.
    – Bundles will only be accepted when all items are unique and downloadable
    – Bundles must not be split.
    – Items should be complete as described on the vendor’s page (incl. templates, etc).

How to do this.
    – Items have to be uploaded to mega.nz
    – Use the search function and check the drafts list to check before posting.
    – Always use the full, official release name (no shortenings, no additions).
    – Archives should be uploaded in their original state.
    – Doubles will be deleted.

What to do next?
    – !In order to get your points always PM me when you post an item!
    – For anonymous posting just send me the vendor/promo link and the mega link. I’ll transfer 500 extra points to your account.

NOTE!
    In case I also offered a reward for an item filled in another thread, I’ll only pay out the highest amount of points.

Thank you for supporting our ZoneGFX Community!

SteevK

said

How can we tell the release date of items?

Not sure if you can, but I’m sure you can just go off the “New” tag in the Store pic of each time.

EdnaCloud

said

@SteevK

You can sometimes find out by viewing read me files and/or by looking at when the file was created. ( Date modified ) and of course as @UnboundConsiousness says, the product page can give a clue. HTH

EvilMonkey

said

@steevk, If it’s a Daz item then use the sku number to go to it’s docs page, (http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/44971/start). If it’s on Rendo, then go to the product page and download the “readme” file on the right hand side under the heading, “product files”. The release date is usually at the top of the document although sometimes it isn’t included and other times it’s a very loose “month & year”. Renderotica has the same kind of system, with the readme file buried below the description in a “downloads” section.

All of those sites use a “SKU” (stock keeping unit) or catalogue system for their products though, so you should be able to tell which products are “recent” by the SKU number. Daz does seem hold some items back though, only to release them as bundles of similar products for better marketability.

As @baf-mcnab said though, if the zip file hasn’t been tampered with, then looking at the contents dates will give you an immediate idea of when it was created/released.

FYI, I uploaded ‘Exnem Club Dress for V4’ yesterday.

Sunny

said

@tommytomahawk that dress is not new, it came out June 17 2017. New release means brand new, not last years model

Okay, I thought ‘fresh release’ just meant ‘not already on ZoneGFX’. I’ll crawl back into my hole in shame.

Sunny

said

@tommytomahawk No, I wasn’t being rude (edited post) and nor am I being rude now, if you had actually read what Monk said (What qualifies and the rewards?
    All DAZ/Poser items released in the current month or the month before by the vendor.
    You would have known. Everything here is new to this site other than re posts of broken links. No need to crawl back in your hole in shame. Keep smiling and keep sharing as every share is appreciated

I edited my post because I realized you weren’t being rude. What IS a dick move is pretending editing a post is somehow a bad thing. I’m not ‘trying to hide something’. I legitimately changed my mind and edited my comment to reflect that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest