Morph Loader Pro

Home Page Forums General Chat Morph Loader Pro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Raex
    Participant

Can someone shed a little light on this issue with Daz 4.6 and HD Morph Loader Pro?
    Not trying to create a HD morph separately (like how daz store has them separately) but was messing around with morphs with higher SubD. I guess technically it's one and the same thing still.

My issue is that it's always the ears that are messed up for some reason. Creating a morph at base level works totally fine. But once I crank up the subd levels, make the morphs and apply to the same figure, the ears are always for some reason distortioned. Since 4.6 doesn't have accenuating I can't do anything about it.

If I make the morph for the entire body that comes out properly. The issue is only when I make the morphs for head and body separately and at higher subd levels.

EDIT: Also, the morphs when they are individually applied are totally fine too. As in, if I match the head morph to the head figure only (body is default) it's totally fine. Same for the body too. But the distortion only occurs when I apply the morphs to the same figure.

https://ibb.co/album/n6fnrZ (check the images in the album, Default is when there's no morph. Names of the pics are self explanatory)

I am just stumped why it is occuring.

EDIT:
    Added 3 new pics. 1st 2nd and 3rd as follows. Top one is the one with the head shape applied normally. Bottom ones are after I turn them into a morph.
    1st - Bottom one was exported at base resolution.
    2nd - High resolution subd level 1
    3rd - High resolution subd level 3

As you can see, at base and subd 1 it's all really fine. It starts distorting only at subd 3 and above.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like