Bikini Hair For Golden Palace 8
Bikini Hair for Golden Palace 8 – ©Causam 2020
Be sure to check out the quick 2 minute tutorial at:
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Editable strand-based pubic hair for Golden Palace 8 by Meipe.
Three presets included:
Whispy Peach Fuzz
Kinky Peach Fuzz
..\My Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\Bikini Hair for Golden Palace\Iray Materials\
..\My Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\Bikini Hair for Golden Palace\Wearables\
Bikini Peach Fuzz Kinky GP8.duf
Bikini Peach Fuzz Kinky GP8.duf.png
Bikini Peach Fuzz Whispy GP8.duf
Bikini Peach Fuzz Whispy GP8.duf.png
Full Bush Golden Palace.duf
Full Bush Golden Palace.duf.png
PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS AND COMPATIBILITY
Programs Required: DAZ Studio 4.12
Models Required: Golden Palace for Genesis 8 by Meipe.
Any addons required to use: None
1. Unzip the archive into a temporary folder.
2. If you want the product to appear under “My Library” in DS, copy
(merge) the “data”, “People”, and “Runtime” folders into
“C:\Users\\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library”.
If you want the product to appear under “My DAZ 3D Library”, copy
(merge) “data”, “People”, and “Runtime” folders into
“C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library”
3. In DS, in the Content Library tab, right-click “DAZ Studio Formats”
and choose “Refresh”.
This product is a Strand-Based Hair asset. As such, it is editable.
There are three presets already defined – whispy peach fuzz, kinky peach fuzz and Full Bush. Due to a limitation with Strand-Based Hair in Daz, you will need to follow the following quick process to get the best results. It’s also a VERY good procedure for saving custom characters with the hair included.
To use this product:
1) Make sure that your Golden Palace Gens for Genesis 8 is selected in your Scene Tab.
2) Load the Wearable from the “Wearables” folder that you desire.
3) You will note that the Wearable is not parented to your GP8 gens after loading. This is FINE and in fact is necessary; the hair will follow and conform to your character’s genitals. Once loaded, however, you may drag the asset to the Golden Palace Gens and drop it.
NOTE: If you wish to save the preset in a custom folder for your character, you’ll NEED to parent the item to your gens, and be sure that in the Parameters Tab under ‘General -> Wearable’ that “Unparent On Load” is turned ON. This is CRITICAL before saving the custom wearable for your character!
4) With the pubic hair asset selected in the Scene Tab, got to ‘Edit -> Object -> Edit Strand-Based Hair’. The Garibaldi Interface will appear. **If you want to make any changes to the hair, now is a good time to do it.**
5) Go to the “Tweak” pane in the interface and click “Accept”. The wearable will conform to your custom character’s genitals.
VIDEO Link to streaming instructions (2 minutes and 20 seconds, approximately):
Warning !! Secure Your Connection Before You Start Downloading !!