You

Home Page Forums Art Showcase You

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ADAM
    Participant

took my shoes

Frank21
    Participant

Nice environment... not sure about the lighting colour. Makes her look a bit greenish.

ADAM
    Participant

Was messing with environment colortone trying to get nighttime look. Added blue so yellow and blue do make green apparently. Maybe I'll give her another go. She does have an interesting almost zombie look though. Maybe something from the Munsters.

Frank21
    Participant

I'd love to see another version Adam, or several.

gaver
    Participant

Lighting is a bitch. But then again, playing with light is what it is all about ( at least in photography).
    For me it looks like she is "photoshoped in". The background looks almost lifelike. Guess it is not different colour, but colourtone. Just keep fiddeling with those sliders... 😉
    Maybe adjust the trancelucency settings on the figure?

Legolas18
    Participant

Toughest thing to do in daz are night scenes.

But, I didn't take your shoes 🙂

ADAM
    Participant

Here she is again.

Shes in an HDRI. Im lazy when it comes to environments but Ive mess with them every so often. Usually they look better if you cut the ground/feet area out for a DOF effect

Different HDRI and texture. I added a shell to alter her skin texture also.

Its a bit more of a challenge to get V4 to look look good. I like messing around with the textures and colors so its always a learning experience for me since I more than likely forgot what I did a year ago.

Frank21
    Participant

No, don't cut the feet out Adam, women's feet are cute and part of what I find attractive.
    With respect to geoshells, I've found they noticeably darken the skin texture, probably due to the offset casting a slight shadow. So the first picture used an HDRI too?

ADAM
    Participant

Yep. I probably do about 3/4 renders using an HDRI. Even if I use an environment I'm lighting most of it with an HDRI and adding lights where I want them.

https://polyhaven.com/a/cobblestone_street_night

https://polyhaven.com/a/symmetrical_garden_02

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like