🤔NOTE! about anonfile.com, userscloud.com, bunkr.so and web3portal downloads

Home Page Forums General Chat 🤔NOTE! about anonfile.com, userscloud.com, bunkr.so and web3portal downloads

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Monk

There are many complaints about virus warnings, suspicious site warnings, inaccessibility from certain browsers, downloads as ISO-file etc.etc.
    The best solution to avoid those (false) alarms is to use a adblocker.

For anonfiles and usercloud it's also possible to use a download manager (JDownloader 2 is free and works very well).

For the web3portal (=skynet) download you need to have a (free) web3portal account (https://account.web3portal.com) > Register with a temp. email address and eventual use VPN. Openthis account in your browser. Open the download link in a new tab of the same browser and go!

NB Please don't submit a "Dead Link Report" if you didn't try this alternative for those sites.

Thanks for your attention!

Flanker
    Participant

I use J downloader and it works like a dream, super handy little program.😋

The Arachne
    Participant

Can someone type up a guide for using Jdownloader with shitsky links? I copy the link, Add new link and Jdownloader ain't finding shit that's downloadable.

enjoyify
    Participant

As someone who has used Anonfiles many times, please also USE AN ADBLOCKER. The uBlock Origin browser extension is a good option.

An adblocker will prevent the ".iso" file download that some people get from Anonfiles. It will also clean up the download page, making it easier to access on slower connections and on older PCs.

(Remember to whitelist ZoneGfx from your adblocker.)

ernist
    Participant

I'm curious, just what is that ISO file anyway. It was named for the asset i was downloading but it was 50% larger

Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant

It's an IQ test. If you didn't mount and open that .iso file, you passed. 😉

PawPaw41748
    Participant

I have tried JDownload2, it does not work for me. Tor Browser does not work. Firefox does not work, Google does not work. Edge does not work. If everyone would just post to MEGA.nz everything would be fine. I should no be this hard to download a file. siasky.net is garbage.

scoobydude51
    Participant

IDM (Internet Download Manager) works.

PawPaw41748
    Participant

thank you, IDM did work

enzoomendes
    Participant

Nice, Thank you!

Amber
    Participant

IDM is my go-to. It grabs links from very difficult pages, and seems to either bypass the throttle, or at least double up the connections, on some of those crappy cripple-for-premium sites like Rapidgator. Always great to get your file in half the time they promise (read threaten) to deliver 🙂

George Cypher
    Participant

BAHAHAHAAHAH!

JDownloader2 is stored on Mega, and I've maxed out my Mega downloads for the day! Wow. Just wow. 😀 The irony ...

Myuhinny
    Participant

I use IDM (Internet Download Manager) which seems to work great as well as it seems to download a hell of a lot faster then the downloads do when just clicking on a download link. I thought about using JDownloader 2 but when I loaded the .EXE file to the virustotal site for a scan it picked up numerous malware/spyware and other things in it. IDM on the other hand was clean when I loaded it there for a scan.

J-Buckland
    Participant

Is there a reason the server boots my internet connection, without fail, every time I attempt to download the 4Gb rar from Usercloud? I have attempted to download this so many times it's not funny anymore. Perhaps if I wasn't capped by Usercloud at 500Kb, I may have a cvhance at actually completing the download (or if I didn't have to start the download over each time).

cc592
    Participant

The fact people don't use an adblocker these days is more disconcerting. I mean I haven't crossed a virus since 2010, and I don't even use Antivirus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘🤔NOTE! about anonfile.com, userscloud.com, bunkr.so and web3portal downloads’ is closed to new replies.

Post You Might Like