Apollo

Home Page Forums Art Showcase Apollo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Legolas18
    Participant

gaver
    Participant

Iguess you got this AI thing nailed 😉

Legolas18
    Participant

@gaver It took quite a while, plus I do use Photoshop.

But, nowadays I mostly get the kind of stuff I want, and the hands are quite acceptable too, finally. 🙂

ADAM
    Participant

Looks good. If you wanted to do this character in different poses and environments would AI be able to save him as a character

Legolas18
    Participant

@D0gg0d there definitely is a way, and I have even seen someone do a graphic novel using ai.

ADAM
    Participant

Not totally sold on AI but the part Im interested in is mixing Daz and AI to get the best each has to offer. Certain AI pictures add realism I dont think Daz is capable of and it seems a hit/miss telling the AI what you want. Merging a scene youve done and allowing AI to tweak the realism is an aspect I could warm up to.

Legolas18
    Participant

@D0gg0d That's definitely a possible approach. I think of it as using AI to do the actual "rendering" process instead of Iray.

The cool think is that there is also a slider that let's you balance how much you want the image to remain faithful to the original and how much you want it to be in AI's control.

It does have limitations, though, so no overly complex scenes or too many characters, or the AI will make a mess of things.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like