site feedback

site feedback

Home Page Forums Useful Resources site feedback

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 3Demon 3Demon 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of don't want friends

don’t want friends

said

I have a couple of comments on the site that I hope the admin or mod will discuss.
1-‘Friends’ I feel that having ‘friends’ here is silly and unnecessary. This is not Facebook and making a pseudo social network on a pirate site takes away from the spirit of anonymous sharing. It’s not that I don’t like people, I just don’t feel the need. I’ve chatted with a couple of people here but this ‘friends’ thing is not needed.
2- On the home page, show many more new posts. There should be at least a couple of says worth. Having to visit each category is bothersome. The categories should also be amalgamated. ‘Tools & Plugin’ is pretty much the same as ‘Utilities & Resources’
3- I like the idea of using points as it encourages people to post content. Just don’t get the idea that you’re going to start asking for money, or require a paid membership at some point. As someone already mentioned, that will simply turn you into a much hated ‘Phoung’ clone and everyone will leave.
Otherwise, the place is shaping up well, keep up the good work.

September 8, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Profile photo of WeaZ3ley

WeaZ3ley

said

#2 – Click “Blog” on the top right. Every post there is in order from new to old 😉

#3 – Why worry about something so incessantly before it even happens? The WordPress template for the site is primarily intended for pay sites. I don’t imagine there are any specifically for “Points” sites. As far as I know @hunter has never even had ads on the site, never mind charged anybody for access. Personally I think your remarks above are quite rude and overly confrontational for a hypothetical maybe someday possibility. LOL.

September 8, 2016 at 3:54 pm
Profile photo of Hunter

Hunter

said

Hahhahha hahhhaaa hahhaaa thanks @squirtgun for giving me idea of making this site as paid site. I will keep it in mind 😛
So far i didnt have any intention of making this site paid …but thanks for giving me idea 😛

September 8, 2016 at 4:12 pm
Profile photo of don't want friends

don’t want friends

said

Hmmmm, my reply didn’t ‘stick’…not sure what happened there but here it is again.

WeaZ3Ley…..relax man, or girl. I didn’t see the post as rude and Hunter obviously didn’t take it that way. He’s gotten a good chuckle out of it, the man, or lady seems to have a sense of humour.
And thanks for the pointer regarding the new posts. I thought I’d clicked on everything. My Teddy says thanks.
PS, we need smilies, lots and lots of cute smilies. I loves smilies.

September 8, 2016 at 7:43 pm
Profile photo of Joseph Lemons

Joseph Lemons

said

Sharing buttons are gone, please fix ASAP

September 10, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Profile photo of Stuffdone

Stuffdone

said

Download errors and how to obtain credit for failures.
I tried to download laundromat from environments. I did get a link to mega with the bare runtime folder instead of the typical single button to download a zip file. I selected the runtime and chose to download as a zip.

It seemed to do just that (twice) however the file was never sent to my computer. I looked in all the places it should be, my set download folder and the download folders for each individual user account. Nothing.

Can we NOT upload raw directories and stick with ZIPPED files instead. Seems Mega messes up trying to send individual files.

How do I get back my 50 credits?

Paul

September 27, 2016 at 4:58 pm
Profile photo of 3Demon

3Demon

said

@stuffdone

Your best bet is to send a PM to Hunter and explain the problem. He will contact the OP and resolve the situation.

September 28, 2016 at 12:13 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest