Request : All New Teen Raven 8 : 10,000 Points

Home Page Forums Request Request : All New Teen Raven 8 : 10,000 Points

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Hnefatafl
    Participant

I've got 3,000 to add for that bundle, pm for points...

Errilhl
    Participant

Completely forgot I wanted to add to the bundle points: 6000 points for the Pro-bundle ONLY. PM for points

ulysses
    Participant

@hytyde (and others) PM me with link, and the others. We’ll each send you the points, You don’t get to post it afterwards. Typically the original requestor has the first rights to post it. If you follow other posts in this section, the requestor posts. You get more points this way then posting alone, obviously, since you only get 20 points a transaction, and if a 100 people ‘purchased’ it, you only get 2000. But you have the option of posting it, and forgiving the offered points, either way we are happy. But if you plan on posting it, then post it and let us know. No points will be transferred that way. All offers at that point are no longer honored. It doesn’t prevent members from transferring points as a thank you, but they are no longer bound to do so.

Ummm, yes/no/no/no/sure/no/nope/no/no/hell no.

It has never worked this way. Back in the day, requestors used to offer X number of points for an item. X+500 if the purchaser posted it to the blog and x+1000 (or more) if the purchaser let the requestor post it to the blog. Not every request had this, but a large amount did.

This seems to have fallen out of favor for some reason. But the requestor is never supposed to take an item and then post it to the blog without the permission of the purchaser. That is uncool.

And all point offers should be filled if someone gives you an item you requested and offered points for. Even if they post it to the blog and you were offline here when that happens, you should still send the poster the points, even if it's now available for everyone.

Daishi
    Participant

This is how it works in sane people's ville.

You post PM people for points. You post it to the blog. They hold up their end of the goddamned deal.

It's VERY rude to post anything without the person who sent it to you giving you leave to do so.

Me
    Participant

If my maths are correct the current total is 64000 points for the PRO bundle. Since I like round numbers I'll increase my original of 5000 up to 11000 so that the Current total is 70000 points.

PM everyone with the mega link or whatever then post it publicly afterwards and get some more points 😀 Dem's da rules. IF someone else wanted exclusive rights to publish it, they should have said so in the beginning 😉

Paul (Fuzzy3000)
    Participant

Absolutely -
    A requestor is only offering points to someone for providing the item link.
    Whoever provided the item, whether purchased especially or not, has first right to post to the site - and this should be taken as written in stone by all.
    Do not post the item unless you have confirmed permission to do so from the provider.
    You might want to offer some extra points to do so - but the decision is only up to the provider - even if it is not posted immediately, PM the provider to find out what the intentions are.
    Respect those that are putting items on the site for you.

Miewski
    Participant

Monk seems to have saved the day! It seems "Mood Poses for Teen Raven and Genesis 8 Female" is missing, mistake or not I thank you!

Cheryl
    Participant

Yay, Monk!!! Thank you very much.

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

Points offer withdrawn. No PM no points.

SDL.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

yeah, i don't mind either way, i may have misunderstood. i just know a few i have fulfilled, by the time i log back it's been posted already. no worries. didn't mean to start any tension. Either way, i don't care. sorry for causing any tension and stress. is there an FAQ on this that we can reference so i don't spout stuff out my ass?

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

Furthermore, why do some of the replies come across so hostile? I know we are different people across different lands, but we are a community, and going straight for the throat is somewhat harsh. A simple, "Nah dude, You wrong, it's like this...", would have sufficed. I was mistaken, just from previous experiences with fulfillment of requests. And with the weighing in of the community members, i see my error.

@monkseye
    thanks for the post, i'll send points to you.

Me
    Participant

It's out in public and I got no PM. My points are withdrawn also. Thanks anyway

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like