Request : All New Teen Raven 8 : 10,000 Points

Home Page Forums Request Request : All New Teen Raven 8 : 10,000 Points

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

Bundle Page: https://www.daz3d.com/the-all-new-teen-raven-8 <<-- for reference
    10,000 points for Teen Raven 8, 4,000 for the other two.

Product Page:

Teen Raven 8
    https://www.daz3d.com/teen-raven-8 <<-- This one for 10k

Supporting Product:

DD Summer for Teen Raven 8
    https://www.daz3d.com/dd-summer-for-teen-raven-8 <<-- This one 4k

Supporting Product:

Gothy Punk For Teen Raven 8 and Genesis 8 Female
    https://www.daz3d.com/gothy-punk-for-teen-raven-8-and-genesis-8-females <<-- This one 4k

Miewski
    Participant

I'll add 10k points

Me
    Participant

I'll add 2000, would be more if it were the bundle. Is someone gets the bundle I'll pay 5000.

So to clarify

2000 for the above 3

5000 if it's the pro bundle

Hy Tyde
    Participant

So how does this work? i'm interested in purchasing the bundle. How do I get points?

Miewski
    Participant

@Hy Tyde You buy the bundle and upload it to some site like mega.nz (most popular it seems), then you can PM users who have offered points the link to download after which they will send the points. After sending people PM's you can choose to upload on the site if you want and you'll get additional points every time someone downloads it.

bimba bon
    Participant

I will add 5000 as well πŸ™‚

Imata
    Participant

I'll add 10,000 for the PRO Bundle. No PM, no points.

ShadowDemonLord
    Participant

2.5k for the pro bundle.

As always PM for points.

Thanks in advance,

SDL.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

@HyTyde (and others) PM me with link, and the others. We'll each send you the points, You don't get to post it afterwards. Typically the original requestor has the first rights to post it. If you follow other posts in this section, the requestor posts. You get more points this way then posting alone, obviously, since you only get 20 points a transaction, and if a 100 people 'purchased' it, you only get 2000. But you have the option of posting it, and forgiving the offered points, either way we are happy. But if you plan on posting it, then post it and let us know. No points will be transferred that way. All offers at that point are no longer honored. It doesn't prevent members from transferring points as a thank you, but they are no longer bound to do so.

Aftyrbyrn
    Participant

@hytyde, and that's actually a pretty sweet deal, since your looking at about 42,500 points for the bundle which is about 2100 purchases ... i don't think there are near that many actual active members.

Cheryl
    Participant

G'day,
    I'll throw in 6,000 points for the bundle if anyone can afford it!
    PM me for points - thru messaging area in your account.

lucyhale
    Participant

1500 pts from me PM I hope someone share with us

Miewski
    Participant

"You don’t get to post it afterwards. Typically the original requester has the first rights to post it." I'm sorry but that sounds like a whole lot of bullshit to me, of course the one who spends his/her money should be the one to post it despite who made the initial request, who made up that rule?

eelgoo

Of course the purchaser should have first rights to post the item.

If the requester wishes posting rights for the item, that should be stated when the requst is made & the points offered.

Often when I get a request fulfilled, I ask the donor if they intend to publicly post & if they do not if I may post it.
    This seems to work well, as more often than not the item is publicly posted for the community.

Points offered should only be conditional on posting rights if stated in the initial request.

Errilhl
    Participant

@aftyrbyrn that's not how this shit works, man. The provider (the one having the asset in question) gets to post it. You pay to get someone to buy it / provide it - you don't pay to get the right to upload it unless you specify that in the request (and usually pay more)

To @hytyde if you purchase the asset, you provide the link to the requesters, and they'll pay you points. Usually, it's considered good karma to actually post it to the site as well, after. Personally, what I do is just upload the asset to Mega, and make a post on the site here right away (it's usually in a moderator queue for a little while), and send the link directly to any who have requested it. This works fine. Also, if it's a "new" asset (marked with "new" over at the DAZ store), remember to send a message to Monkseye, to ask for points for uploading a new asset.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Post You Might Like