Poser 13 hacked and in the wild already!

Home Page Forums General Chat Poser 13 hacked and in the wild already!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ethiopia
    Participant

Not only is it here, a quick search using the Yandex (a Russian search engine) search engine shows it in several Eastern European sites. I didn't think that there'd be any interest.
    I'll bet that Rendo is pissed!

Ma Arn
    Participant

especially after they finally gave us a trial period after 25 years of the software's existence.

AnjaBear

POSER 13? CRACKED? REALLY?

Can anyone get me a download link or download it and share it with me privately?
    I started with Poser 4 (before Propack) and stopped with Poser 11, I'd be interested in seeing what 13 has to offer or if it is a complete joke.

Anyone who gets a properly cracked full version, PM me privately, I'll give whoever gets this to me a good amount of points.

Cheers,
    AnjaBear

Bebe Rebozo
    Participant

did you check the version posted on the blog today?

Frank21
    Participant

It looks like it's already on the sharing blog here.
    I started out with Poser many years ago, then you needed an update to get it to run with more than 4Mb of sys ram. .... note MB not GB LOL. I actually bought a legit version of Poser 8 for about $250.
    Looking at the new features only the increased rendering speed seems worthwhile. I hope if/when DS 5 is released it won't be a similar disappointment as P13 appears to be.

Ethiopia
    Participant

I also bought Poser 10 with real money. The effing thing crashed and crashed and a year of updates made no difference. I tried it on a few other computers with the same results. They refused to refund my money whereupon I became their greatest enemy. Every night I stick pins in the effigies of all the Poser crew and pray that they all die long, grizzly, and horrible deaths.
    When P13 brings their shitware to a well deserved end, I'll be laughing myself hoarse.

Ma Arn
    Participant

The free copy of 3 on 3DWorld or Computer Art Magazines was my first. Poser has come way since the days of Metacreations and their ubiquitous Bryce interface.

Ma Arn
    Participant

They might want to mention that they're using the early release versions to intice dev money instead of preorders system from steam so people stop thinking they're buying final versions of the software.

Elim
    Participant

Never used it. I'll look at it one day. First I'll need to put it on my install queue. There is so much other stuff I need to install first.

Frank21
    Participant

It may have @Cantonesejim but the last 6-7 iterations have been basically the same, and I suspect DS 5 will go the same way. If DS 5 does pull a rabbit out of their hat with something like a softbody physics system or UE-type real-time rendering, then they'll kill off Poser overnight.
    Though I seriously doubt Tafi would invest the capital needed to do that for hobbyist software run by Daz on a shoestring. DazRichard's comment a few days ago saying, "Daz doesn't read the forums" clearly sums up their interest/opinion/respect for their user-base.

Ethiopia
    Participant

I just sent a copy to some old friends from the Poser community. They where very appreciative and promised to keep passing it around.

Ma Arn
    Participant

yeah, if i update past 12 it will be after they finally release unimesh or if they atleast make integration of new renderers easier.

gts6
    Participant

Ive never used poser, how does their render engine(s) compare to Iray (both speed and realism)?

Ma Arn
    Participant

if you like the early 2000s-2015ish look, not bad.

Abad
    Participant

Poser 12 never worked for me on this computer. I'm still using version 11 pro. Apparently, this version 13, of ZoneGFX, does work: It recognizes even the GPU...
    What I like the most is that it uses Python 3.7 for scripting. The least, its "SuperFly" render engine, although it is quite fast.
    Generally, I use it to convert models, since the DAE (Collada), FBX and Alembic are much better than those provided by the native Daz..
    I made this video about 6 years ago, with Poser for a client company... (And AfterEffects...)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like