Marvelous-designer-6-5-enterprise-3-1-22-win

Home Page Forums General Chat Marvelous-designer-6-5-enterprise-3-1-22-win

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TaishoBee
    Participant

I downloaded this version of Marvelous Designer and followed the instructions, but when the program loads, it wants me to login. If I click cancel, the logo just sits there and never does anything.

https://zonegfx.com/marvelous-designer-6-5-enterprise-3-1-22-win/

UpUp
    Participant

I don't know about this version in particular (my copy of MD is from a different source), but assuming you've installed the crack correctly, getting the login screen usually means that MD was able to connect to the internet (it then detects you're using a pirated copy and locks you out). Try uninstalling and reinstalling and make sure the program is blocked in your firewall before running it. If it still won't work it may have written some flag in your registry, so you might need to uninstall with something like Revo Uninstaller or get a program like Glary Utilities to scan your registry and make sure all traces of it are removed before you reinstall.
    Hope that helps.

EvilMonkey
    Participant

I have the personal edition, the installation readme file states:

- Install program.

- Merge patch.

- Block all incoming and outgoing connections and the main executable in firewall. If not properly blocked program will ask for log in and activation info when launched.

- Do not update obviously.

It seems like, as stated above by upup that you've either not blocked connections or not installed the crack/reg file properly.

TaishoBee
    Participant

I got it to work, finally. It took me 2 tries to get it to open properly, but uninstall with revo and then install and blocking rules/reg cleaning did the trick! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like