How to request anything in zonegfx

Home Page Forums General Chat How to request anything in zonegfx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JamesRodrick@
    Participant

I want to request something but i don't know how to request and one more thing how can i install something offline in daz without using daz installer that package can be installed by daz installer

Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant

For the first part, go to the "Request" forum and post a request there.

For the second part, that's easy - go here: https://zonegfx.com/forums/topic/manual-install-to-ds/

mathmathou
    Participant

@Pooper : this old post from 2017 is a gold mine !
    I have the habit of digging through old forum posts but I admit I never went back that far in the past 🙂
    How did you even remember about that one ?
    Thanks for the reference !

Grouchy Old Fart
    Participant

Umm, it was a sticky, towards the top of the forum. 😀

JamesRodrick@
    Participant

What I have to actually say over there i mean on request page

@Grouchy Old Fart

Twister174
    Participant

I assume you want to request something that has never been requested before, right?

If this is the case, you put, on the title, the name of the item you want, write your offer saying something like "I'm offering X (amount of points) for:

Click "link" and paste the URL of the product you want on URL and on Link Text you paste the name of the item again.)
    Download a Image of the item, go to postimages, select the photo, copy the direct link, click "IMG" and paste It.

Done.

About installing something offline, you can just select "Work offline" on DIM (Or this is not what you meant?). Installing things from outside DAZ3D you have to copy the files and paste it inside your "My Daz 3D Library" (I think it has two folders with the same name, but I can't confirm (You can do the same thing with products from DAZ3D as well).

gladson1976
    Participant

@twister174 To find the correct folder to paste the content, all you need to do is right click on the library in Content Library tab and select Browse to Folder Location.. this will open the folder in Explorer..

You can then paste the folders/files there

Amber
    Participant

@mathmathou
    It's one of the sticky topics 🙂

That's OK, there's like 400 of them, any one is easy to miss or forget.

mathmathou
    Participant

@amberkat
    Believe it or not, I started reading the General Chat thread starting from page 285.
    I have since reached page 230
    Just opening the posts with "inspiring" titles 🙂

Oh, btw, Sunday here and...raining 🙂

Amber
    Participant

@mathmathou
    Well then here's a blast from the past for your rainy Sunday, Zone forum with all 6 topics. ALL 6 topics! 🙂
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160913022639/https://zonegfx.com/forums/forum/general-chat/

gladson1976
    Participant

Just an inspiration from LOTR 😀

The world is changed.

Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the posts in the General Chat. Three were from eelgoo, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. One from tadius1, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And one from Arty, from the race of Men. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, Hunter forged a sticky post, and into this post he poured all the rules and instructions to dominate all posts.

One sticky to rule them all..

Lord Of The Rings opening monologue

mathmathou
    Participant

@amberkat

Lol, I remember the site when it looked like that !
    6 topics... in general chat, 151 in requests and 8 in useful resources...
    Strangely the site displays the ZoneGfx logo but the browser tab says "3D Zone". I don't recall that change of name.

Anyway... Page 205 and progressing to present day

Thanks for the nostalgia 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like