Eva 7 Pro

Eva 7 Pro

Home Page Forums Useful Resources Eva 7 Pro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hooch68 hooch68 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of hooch68

hooch68

said

Hey Guys;
I just joined and appreciate the points you gave me. I tried to download Eva 7 Pro from Monk. I transferred 50 points to him but I can’t get the “show download” link to work. Is there some other step I am supposed to take? This is a new system form so please bear with me.
Thanks
Hooch68

July 16, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Profile photo of DvlCat

DvlCat

said

I am having similar problems. I’m sorry, however I don’t seem to understand this system and can’t find a discussion thread or tutorial explaining it.

August 29, 2016 at 2:58 pm
Profile photo of hooch68

hooch68

said

DvlCat
If you’ll contact “Hunter” (he’s in charge) and ask him, I’m sure he’ll be able to help you.
Good Luck and welcome aboard!
Hooch68

August 29, 2016 at 3:13 pm
Profile photo of DvlCat

DvlCat

said

Thank you for the welcome hooch68! It occurred to me that the problem I encounterd might be browser specific. I initially logged onto the site using the latest version of Firefox, with its standard security settings on. As a result, the “Show Download Link” button did nothing. However, switching my browser to Chrome and pressing this button refreshed the screen. This deducted 50 points from my account and displayed a red “Download” link, taking me to the item I sought. So the answer is using the right browser.

August 29, 2016 at 3:39 pm
Profile photo of hooch68

hooch68

said

Ditto! Sorry, I forgot to mention that I had to switch from FireFox to Chrome, also.

August 29, 2016 at 3:41 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2013 ZoneGfx. All rights reserved.                                                            Follow: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest