A free tutorial at Daz

Home Page Forums Free Resources A free tutorial at Daz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ethiopia
    Participant

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/156776/how-to-rig-a-prop-cabinet-doors#latest

Someone has taken the time to prepare an excellent tutorial on rigging of doors and post it for free. Save the tutorial soonest before those shit-filled, short sighted assfucks at Daz delete the post. They don't like people offering free items since it takes away from their horrible and outrageously overpriced paid items.

SparklePants
    Participant

It's so weird. You would think DAZ would WANT people to SHARE how to make things, right? So that they could get MORE new artists to become product designers so they can make MORE money off new artists creating new things--thus--there ought to be tutorials about DAZ everywhere.

But there isn't. Thank you for sharing this, this is wonderful for some one like me who has literally no idea half the things this program can do!

Ethiopia
    Participant

I've made that very same point at Daz and seen my post deleted in response. The content creators are (mostly) a bunch of pompous asses and quite jealous of anyone new. I followed a long thread by a lady on making items for Daz and she said that she'd been threatened by a content creator who demanded that she stop. I begged her to publicly name the asshole and even report him to the police. That kind of crap shouldn't be tolerated but Daz did nothing. This is one of the many reasons I pirate; I'd love to see those selfish fuckers out of business.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Post You Might Like