When it comes to renders…I always look for the imperfections and the possible “improvements”:
1. leaves on the ground intersecting grass (heresy!)
2. people sitting intersecting pillow (you could use the integrated dFormer , or the MeshGrabber plugin to fix that to “push” the geometry locally)
3. Skin shader being significantly different for both characters. To fix that (or in the future FYI) just apply on the skin a Pro character skin shader using Ctrl+Alt+double click (and do not replace the textures).
4. To improve realism of metals and clothes, you can use IReal Shaders. I practically use it all the time.
5. No Photoshop! (also heresy!!).
Ok, I can relax to the nice picture now. Sorry, I’m grumpy 😛